Hi Bret,

No, i was actually doing it on my own. I didnt use MA too. What happened to me i guess was, my employer lodged the nomination last year and got approved last year. But i was too lazy to get my document sorted from my home country for visa application. So my first nomination expired by the time i get around doing it. So i request my employer to reapply for my nomination, of course i have to pay for it again.

And this time around, when my employer send me the nomination grant notification on the 19th of august, then i submit my visa application. My passport expired around September, so CO contacted me notifying me about my passport status. and then the 28 days applies. so i was expecting an answer from them after 28 days of requesting the document.

So i think, they were oblige to make a decision on ones application once theyve given them a notification period.

i hope this helps.

btw i am on ENS 186, and not a CEO or CFO, maybe one day :-)

Goodluck to everyone.

Congratulations khryzzwaiting.. can i ask what docs were asked for

Hi jay78,

CO requested for passport details. My passport expired on the 29th of September. So Immi requested for new vaild passport. What i did was, i just apply for my passport validity extension from my home country consulate, i took me a week though to do that. Then i update the "change passport details" on the immi site, and the upload a copy of the validity extension. Then my status changed from Infromation requested to assessment in progress.

Hey all, after 138 days waiting, I can finally say that I am an Australian Permanent Resident!

Visa Type; ENS

Nomination Lodged: 09/06/2015

Application Lodged: 17/06/2015

Nomination Granted: 23/10/2015

PR Granted: 02/11/2015

No documents requested.

I've updated the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit#gid=527452679

Now, going to the PUB to celebrate it in an aussie way!!!!!

Good luck all! It will come!!!

Edited by edoz

Hey all, after 138 days waiting, I can finally say that I am an Australian Permanent Resident!

Visa Type; ENS

Nomination Lodged: 09/06/2015

Application Lodged: 17/06/2015

Nomination Granted: 23/10/2015

PR Granted: 02/11/2015

No documents requested.

I've updated the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit#gid=527452679

Now, going to the PUB to celebrate it in an aussie way!!!!!

Good luck all! It will come!!!

Huge congrats edoz! Enjoy your day mate!!

Hi Everyone,

I finally reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

I just received my PR grant this morning. Im sooooo happy.

Wishing good news to everyone too.

Cheers

Congratulations. .i think it takes approx 28 to 35 days after submitting requested documents. .