My employer is planning to sell the business, please let me know will my application be affected.

You wont be affected. I joined my employer in Feb 2013 he sold the business in 2014 and my Nomination is approved. I hope you got your answer.

You wont be affected. I joined my employer in Feb 2013 he sold the business in 2014 and my Nomination is approved. I hope you got your answer.

you mean I again have to apply for nomination. I have completed 2 years with this employer and now at this stage I hope everything goes well I don't know

If Immi require to contact at ur workplace for any reason then where they will contact.

because this application is depend on ur work contract untill visa grant.

you mean I again have to apply for nomination. I have completed 2 years with this employer and now at this stage I hope everything goes well I don't know

Its complicated, I applied when the take over was complete and the new firm took over all employees with same pay and same designation. Not quite sure how it works when application is under process. 14th Sep 2015 , looks like your outcome is due in Mid Jan or end of Jan. Hope things go smooth till then.

Its complicated, I applied when the take over was complete and the new firm took over all employees with same pay and same designation. Not quite sure how it works when application is under process. 14th Sep 2015 , looks like your outcome is due in Mid Jan or end of Jan. Hope things go smooth till then.

Thanks JohnT but I am it takes time for them to sell I hope before that I get visa,

I just had a talk with my employer, he said not now so I am safe. Thanks for the support. My MA said I will have to wait for another 3 months it seems very strange it is taking long time. Many of them received between 3 to 4 months.

Looking at the employment rate, Immi should slow down 189. Some of my freinds getting 189 in less than 3 months. They arrived here and not getting jobs.

Immi should slow down 189 and fast process 186. What do you think guys?