Thanks GOD....today after long my nomination has been approved.....Thanks guys for sharing views and ideas...

Congrats Jay !!!!!

Did co ask for any documents if yes when did u submit ?

My case CO allocated on 8 Oct and request documents and MA sent on 21 Oct and still waiting.

Thats exactly my point my friend. Then why waiting is killing, Its very hard to understand. Most of people are getting very much within published timeline 5-8 Months.

And what if your visa is denied? Then "tomorrow instead of going work I should pack my bags. I think life will not change but it will be easier. I won't have to pay $2,000 every month as childcare fees, I won't have to worry what if I lost my job, I don't have to worry about visas every time I want go overseas and more. I could keep going all night.

So the waiting is killing me, no knowing what's going to happen.

Not to mention that a health issue for any applicant could crop up without warning that crashes the whole process or that the Australian Govt can change the rules at any time. Being on any form of temporary visa is a risk especially if (as so many have) you have sacrificed so much to be where you are. we found the wait (14 months in our case) a real nightmare but the relief when the PR grant finally came more than made up for it. Good luck everyone

Edited by DML

Not to mention that a health issue for any applicant could crop up without warning that crashes the whole process or that the Australian Govt can change the rules at any time. Being on any form of temporary visa is a risk especially if (as so many have) you have sacrificed so much to be where you are. we found the wait (14 months in our case) a real nightmare but the relief when the PR grant finally came more than made up for it. Good luck everyone

I agree with health issues, that could seriously hurt chances of visa but if you already lodged and gone through medical checks, chances are highly unlikely.

One thing if someone ring immi they could easily say processing time is 5-8 months so all the people to whom waiting is killing, it shouldn;t.

We should be grateful to Immi that they are a lot faster than the timelines they have published.

It is possible to buy a house as a 457 visa holder. The only difference is one will need to get FIRB approval and need to reside as a primary residence. Apart from that the choice for mortgage is limited.

There are positive things about 457. It used to get LAHFA and medicare levy exemption.

I agree with everyone's point of view, but what to do it is not in our hand. Yes we can plan about the house and many more things only after getting PR. I wish this week May & june applicants get their PR

I agree with health issues, that could seriously hurt chances of visa but if you already lodged and gone through medical checks, chances are highly unlikely.

One thing if someone ring immi they could easily say processing time is 5-8 months so all the people to whom waiting is killing, it shouldn;t.

We should be grateful to Immi that they are a lot faster than the timelines they have published.

Based on spreadsheet average processing time is 130-137 days which recently gone up. Most of the people who lodged till March were processed in 90 days.

Don't worry Bkjune!!!! Mine is also same 5 October extra docs training benchmark requested for nomination!!!i think they gonna response after 28 days hopefully we get good news after Melbourne cup holiday!!!!whats your immi account status shows anyway??

m hoping the same rishikesri. but my immi account still says application received

m hoping the same rishikesri. but my immi account still says application received

I think this 28 days magic word is quite confusing. I discussed this with my MA and he said 28 days is applicant's time limit to provide requested documents and NOT CO's time to look back into my case. He will look it whenever he can. but 28 days is time primarily for applicant to respond.

Edited by JohnT

I think this 28 days magic word is quite confusing. I discussed this with my MA and he said 28 days is my time limit to provide requested documents and NOT CO's time to look back into my case. He will look it whenever he can. but 28 days is time primarily for applicant to respond.

hi johnT i know . lets see . my 28 days nearly completing on monday. hope hear something good soon. but this waiting period is killing me. i think they not even touch my visa application yet. nomination take a long time to process i dont know wht gonna happen wid the visa.

hi johnT i know . lets see . my 28 days nearly completing on monday. hope hear something good soon. but this waiting period is killing me. i think they not even touch my visa application yet. nomination take a long time to process i dont know wht gonna happen wid the visa.

Today is your day my freind. You should hear something soon.