Hi guys...

I have applied nomination and visa on 19 August 2015. Any budy know when I got reply? And my MA applied in his account with immigration so he say I have applied your case in my company account so he can't give me I'd and password so any budy know how can check my file status? Please let me know if any budy have idea.

Hi guys...

I have applied nomination and visa on 19 August 2015. Any budy know when I got reply? And my MA applied in his account with immigration so he say I have applied your case in my company account so he can't give me I'd and password so any budy know how can check my file status? Please let me know if any budy have idea.

It takes about 4 to 5 months at present.

You can create one personal account to monitor your Visa applications status at Immi.gov.au. but I suppose you could not monitor your nomination, since this should be done by employer.

@briman

Immi requested extra docs for your nomination on 6/10/15 correct? And was it training benchmark? And what date did your HR upload them?

Just thinking you got your PR approved pretty quickly (well within 28 days of both request and submit).

You give me hope. Immi request extra docs for my nom on 8/10/15 and HR submit 15/10/15 (training benchmark). Im preparing myself to have to wait another 2/3 weeks but now im hopeful it MIGHT come through sooner.

Let me know if I got all your dates etc right :)

Yea so they requested docs on the 6th and my HR submitted them the day I got my VISA... so yea I did not have to even wait 24 hours.

nice, seems you're a lucky one. so which processing centre requested the info? was it the same one that approved the visa.

Perhaps because you applied in may they speeded you through. Im preparing myself to have to wait another two weeks....

I really do not know I did not have access to that information.

Wow.. Fantastic Monday for me..

Got my Grant letter from MA, So officially announced we are PERMANENT RESIDENT of Australia

Pls see below my timeline

Nomination applied: 15th May 2015, Approved on 24th Sep 2015

Visa Applied: 30th May , Approved on 23th Sep

Visa docs requested on 23th Sep

Submitted on 29th Sep

My MA told me earlier , the case has been lying with NSW PESE

But when I see the nomination approval, Case officer was from WA PESE

I have followed with my MA after a month for further update after we submit our visa docs.

MA did the followup with the CO and sent them an email, and the next day when I check my Immi account, the status changed to Finalised

Later I also came to know MA sent followup mail to TEAM 6 NSW PESE

But when I see the grant letter, I came to know TEAM 6 is in WA ( CO was from WA PESE ).

Edited by Kavinam

i applied nomination and visa on 1 June and 20 June

Information Requested on 8 Oct for nomination and 16 Oct for Visa

Both sent on 21 Oct 2015

any one have idea how long need to wait ?

Team 4 VIC

Hi Brar,

What I have analysed if you do not send followup mail to CO , it will take appx months time

But I firmly believe now, there is no harm to send a followup mail to your CO, to let them know that you have submit the requested docs.

Wow.. Fantastic Monday for me..

Got my Grant letter from MA, So officially announced we are PERMANENT RESIDENT of Australia

Pls see below my timeline

Nomination applied: 15th June 2015, Approved on 24th Sep 2015

Visa Applied: 30th June , Approved on 23th Sep

Visa docs requested on 23th Sep

Submitted on 29th Sep

My MA told me earlier , the case has been lying with NSW PESE

But when I see the nomination approval, Case officer was from WA PESE

I have followed with my MA after a month for further update after we submit our visa docs.

MA did the followup with the CO and sent them an email, and the next day when I check my Immi account, the status changed to Finalised

Later I also came to know MA sent followup mail to TEAM 6 NSW PESE

But when I see the grant letter, I came to know TEAM 6 is in WA ( CO was from WA PESE ).

Congrats! Mate, your time line is June or May, above is different with your signature:)

i applied nomination and visa on 1 June and 20 June

Information Requested on 8 Oct for nomination and 16 Oct for Visa

Both sent on 21 Oct 2015

any one have idea how long need to wait ?

Team 4 VIC

Hey we are about the same. My info was requested on the same day and I submitted 15 october. Im hoping we hear something not next week but the week after. I haven't had anything requested for my visa... I'm hoping they've already looked at it and that its ready to go once my nomination is approved.

Im also team 4 vic

Hi Brar,

What I have analysed if you do not send followup mail to CO , it will take appx months time

But I firmly believe now, there is no harm to send a followup mail to your CO, to let them know that you have submit the requested docs.

Thanks

i will talk to my MA about this if he can send Email .

Yap i did submit it already...but still application recieve fir the progress and status...is it will change into decision ready?will i see it or not...thanks so much

No. It won't. It will stay at application received until you get your visa (or if you didn't upload everything, they will ask you for stuff and it will say 'in progress' or 'information requested'. best case scenario, it goes from application received straight to finalised.