Hi,

Wondering if someone can provide me with a ballpark time line for the following:

186 application submitted on 15 May 2015.

Request for additional medical info and ACPO / police check on 22 September 2015.

Medical completed on 29 September 2015 and info submitted directly via BUPA.

Certified ACPO check uploaded on 20 October 2015 i.e. all additional info request submitted by 20 October.

How much longer am I likely to wait for a decision? I'm thinking about another month maximum?

Thanks in advance

Sean

Hi,

Wondering if someone can provide me with a ballpark time line for the following:

186 application submitted on 15 May 2015.

Request for additional medical info and ACPO / police check on 22 September 2015.

Medical completed on 29 September 2015 and info submitted directly via BUPA.

Certified ACPO check uploaded on 20 October 2015 i.e. all additional info request submitted by 20 October.

How much longer am I likely to wait for a decision? I'm thinking about another month maximum?

Thanks in advance

Sean

Typically it should be 28 days after you submit, the CO will look into it. if lucky the CO might looks into it earlier.

UPDATE: HR have submitted the requested docs for the nomination does that mean I have to wait 28 days now for them to review?

Hi Briman,

I firmly believe you have to wait.

But if your HR will send the mail to CO, to let them know that we have submit the requested docs then I think it will process early.

Although it is so confusing, most of them said don't sent them an email but there are cases where applicant sent the email and they got fast response.

If you have MA, ask for their advice, but probably most MA suggested not to disturb CO and let them do their work.

:confused:

Hi Briman,

I firmly believe you have to wait.

But if your HR will send the mail to CO, to let them know that we have submit the requested docs then I think it will process early.

Although it is so confusing, most of them said don't sent them an email but there are cases where applicant sent the email and they got fast response.

If you have MA, ask for their advice, but probably most MA suggested not to disturb CO and let them do their work.

:confused:

So we don't have a MA... ah well guess I will just have to wait and see.

As far as I know it's up to your company to show that they have spent 1% of payroll on training all their Australian employees for each financial year that they have been sponsoring you. Either that or that they have paid 2% of payroll to a training fund. It's not up to you, and you cannot pay 2% of your wages, that's nothing to do with the training benchmark. I am not sure whether the 2% payment can be done retrospectively. It took me weeks to dig up sufficient training records for my company to be approved - good luck...

Hi all,

I have a urgent question.

My co said training fee is less than 1%, can i pay training difference now and resubmit?

Or I have to pay 2% of 2 years wages instead?

Thanks

Thnx mate. ...my MA agent said tht my nomination is been approved but wn i asked him to send email to me he said can't send to me.thts why m bit confused tht is he lying or wht......is their any way so tht i can check my nomination approvel.

Hi @sonu kashyap you have all rights and authorities over your file you have paid to your MA and is obligated to send you the copy or forward the correspondance to you in reasonable time frame.

Latest updates on my visa application.....

I got a call from CO this afternoon aroudn 3:30pm. and asking for qualification certificates to upload it.

Than I did withing 10min as I already had with true copy.

Now, May I know by when I'll heard them back?

status still showing "Application Received" nothing is changed CO requested docs over phone whihc is "Private Number" hence i do not have email address as well as phone number :(

Guys please help if I need to contact CO then how do I do it?

Hello Frnds.

What i think i personlly think

That june month is end of finacial month and you guys might have noticed that In june month immigration gave warning that not to submit any file bcoz immi system may cause unexpected problems due to high load between 26 june to 30 june.

at the same time my MA

Also Scared me that In june month rules are going to be change. She also added that my occupation may be remove from sol list.

Theefore, we lodged file in june without RCB at that time..

my frnd who also lodged file and nomination in june too without much documantaion , later they added it..

So wt i think immi has recived lots of files in june bcoz of many people thaught rules are going change in july.

Thats why currently we all are waiting for Decision.

Plz correct me if i am wrong..

I got a call from CO this afternoon aroudn 3:30pm. and asking for qualification certificates to upload it.

status still showing "Application Received" nothing is changed CO requested docs over phone whihc is "Private Number" hence i do not have email address as well as phone number :(

Hi.

Shri.

Wish u good luck.

Do u MA?

Hi well it should be a normal procedure someone calling you specially they from govt dept . Please alwqys ask their name, employee id, dept. And office address you calling from.

Strange..... never heard that CO call applicant... they only contact through email...