Hi guys I need help regarding my medical

i have done my medical and first they found protein in urine

and refered to another creatin test for kidney test!!!now my immi account medical status show no action required!!but case referee to immigration and

required and further assessment!!

anyone here can plz help!!!!i am so worried

and refered to another creatin test for kidney test!!!now my immi account medical status show no action required!!but case referee to immigration and

Did u receive a phone from case officer. Then you need to go for further check. We get protein only if we are on antibiotics during medicals. Not to worry drink lots of water before you go for the further test. Me and my husband were on medication because of viral when we went for medicals. She asked me before the test.

Edited by ahad12

Don't know Brother, i guess this is normal in initial stage once medical finalised then message will show as below:

Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

Edited by shriniwas211

is other test was blood test or again urine. if urine test then u fine because for check kidney last test is Blood test.

1st time when u did't drink enough water or due to dehydration some time test not clear so then drink water and test again. if again same problem then blood test.

i hope its help u

best of luck

A manager walks into a room.

Immigration manager: "What the hell is going on here? What are those leaning towers of Pisa on your desks, y'all?"

Case Officers: "sorry boss! We won't go to the beach this weekend like many others and clear some cases in the weekend. We have lot of work going on here".

The manager leaves the room. Officers are relieved and rejoice by hi-five-ing in air and then gets back to their poker game.

A manager walks into a room.

Immigration manager: "What the hell is going on here? What are those leaning towers of Pisa on your desks, y'all?"

Case Officers: "sorry boss! We won't go to the beach this weekend like many others and clear some cases in the weekend. We have lot of work going on here".

The manager leaves the room. Officers are relieved and rejoice by hi-five-ing in air and then gets back to their poker game.

Is ur file is being allocated?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote