Hi,

Its only me in the application under TRT stream processed at NSW.

Hope that help.

Sorry one more question before we let you off to celebrate! Lol.. Do you know which team you were allocated to? I'm on Team 1 and I hope we're on the same team as it'll give me a good indication on where they're at.

Sorry one more question before we let you off to celebrate! Lol.. Do you know which team you were allocated to? I'm on Team 1 and I hope we're on the same team as it'll give me a good indication on where they're at.

I dont know what team i was allocated to. I lodged through MA and we didn't contact to immi since I lodged the application. But can see the status from 'application received' straight to 'finalised'

now we r 2 mechanic here, they wanted to know why my salary is less than other by $23 pw, even i have same exp and education

Few questions did u use ma.

If u did didnt ur ma tell u that salary must be equal or as per market rate.

Its a very genuine thibg to ask as they compare aus wide salary to people who have experience and education same or similar as ur now that ur are 2 people under one roof how did u think it will go unquestioned.

i used MA

yes my salary is more than market rate

but the other guy sponsored a year later and his market rate was different at that time so his contract was more than me..

but contracts they made with salary search on seek and as per aus govt pay rate,..so i m getting it right..but i dont know why they asking this...and offcourse i know now that other fella s getting $23 more than me :-)

now we r 2 mechanic here, they wanted to know why my salary is less than other by $23 pw, even i have same exp and education

This is exactly what immi requested in our case, There is a same position in my husband's company and immi requested the other person's contract and a statement about why my husband is working full time and the other is part time.

Happy Friday!!

Im off for an early weekend start, just got my PR!

Have been long time reader here, and got a lot of support from you all!! My first & last post to wish you all a lot of luck!!

My details:

Nomination & Visa application 25 May

No docs requested

Visa (and nomination I think) granted 25 of September

Transition visa in a management position

Happy Friday!!

Have been long time reader here, and got a lot of support from you all!! My first & last post to wish you all a lot of luck!!

My details:

No docs requested

congratulations have a wonderful journey..

Happy Friday!!

My details:

No docs requested

Congrats man