Waiting hard..holding on my champagne bottle .. cant wait for dat lucky day..

186 nomination n file submitted 20may 2015.

It looks like mid May applications are being processed right now. Next week could be your lucky week. Let's be hopeful.

And oh, you may put the champagne bottle in the fridge until the good news. Would you invite me in your bubbly drink fountain party??

It looks like mid May applications are being processed right now. Next week could be your lucky week. Let's be hopeful.

And oh, you may put the champagne bottle in the fridge until the good news. Would you invite me in your bubbly drink fountain party??

Yea just relax as per the average approval results approvals are coming in 3.5-5 months. I would say for may applications you can expect the approvals from 20 sep to 1 oct. Rest is to see what are actuals numbers

Hi laura..thanks for your reply and yes i would definitely invite you to my precious party. As we may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat..as we have shared our painful waiting time..we all should celebrate at d best wen d time comes... .no matter what

Mate I also applied my nomination on 21st May and visa 22 May with pcc,medical examination and afp done.i don't know how to check my application online cause everything with my MA and he said will take upto 6 month cause I applied as Cook.

don't know when I will get. Any idea??

You can make any new id ...then go to import application ... then put your details ... after that you will be able t see all correspondence. ..