I applied RCB on 5th of May 2015 and lodged my nomination and visa on the 18th of May 2015 . RCB outcome was successful on 19th 0f June 2015 , evisa verytime i login to immi.account it says application received on 18 May 2015 until yesterday , it said application still but the date has changed to yesterday's date that is 11September 2015. Can somebody tell me what is next i am under constant stress waiting for that visa to be approved.

It's a nice and bright warm sunny day today. Get your boogie board and jump into the ocean and relax. Tell us what happens to your case on Monday.

To make you feel better I can say that:

I 'think' someone's going through your files. Only 3 users legally has access to them. One is you, second is the case officer and the third could be the system administrator.

My guess: Probably, a case officer is going through your documents and assessing them.

If you've submitted all the documents and the case officer is convinced with them all then you'll get a direct grant.

Either way. Enjoy.

----

P.S: this part is the reply to the post that you will type after I'm done posting this.

"Yup. You'll get a direct grant then. Enjoy. "

OK everyone. I just heard from my MA that I received my grant. My timelines are as under

Visa Nomination & Application lodged : September 30, 2014 as decision ready. All doucments, tests were submitted together.

Visa Grant Date : February 11, 2015.

No contact from case officer or Immi. It was a granted directly.

Good luck to everyone. Everyone is close by to receving the news. especially October Applicants :)

I will be logging in periodically to see how you guys are going .

Many Thanks Byron Smith - you kept me going :)

Congrats ady just wondering did u submit medicals with the file or later or they didnt ask for it just so i can submit it accordingly

What is your position if you dont mind

Does any one know if the ELodgement Page always shows 'Processing =>' or does this actually signify something? I can't remember if my page has always showed this since my application was submitted or if it's changed since then??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31228[/ATTACH]

When you submit the application, the status turns to processing by default.

Hi guys im posting this on behalf of my friend who got pr yesterday. Nomination applied: 5 may , visa 16 may. Direct grant ... Status changed from recieved to finalised. Dnt know when immi will start june but... It seems like they are still doing early may.. Waiting eagerly

Looks june will be start in oct...

Hi guys im posting this on behalf of my friend who got pr yesterday. Nomination applied: 5 may , visa 16 may. Direct grant ... Status changed from recieved to finalised. Dnt know when immi will start june but... It seems like they are still doing early may.. Waiting eagerly

I think they will start June frm next week :)

Hmm.. Really hope so... Bt they havnt finished may so dont knw. Doesnt anyone knw email adress to send blank mail which shows which files they are proccessing?

Hi Guys something just rocked up I was trying to apply my Police clearance online on my indian consulates website but it says that my passport exiry is due in less than 6 months though it is expiring in 6 months from today and wont let me apply. any ideas suggestions please.

Hi Guys something just rocked up I was trying to apply my Police clearance online on my indian consulates website but it says that my passport exiry is due in less than 6 months though it is expiring in 6 months from today and wont let me apply. any ideas suggestions please.

Step 1: go to the same website.

Step 2: find the contact us section

Step 3: find the telephone number and save it on a piece of paper or phone. Whichever.

Step 4: wait until Monday or if you can't, screw it, call them immediately.

Step 5: follow what they say.

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the reply the only thing is they not open during the weekend and I am just bit paranoid that if I would need to apply for another passport until I am allowed to apply PCC. it will just waste my 2 months. so I thought ill ask someone here if someone knows or has gone through similar situation if not exactly same.

Thanks a lot. By the way my nomination is lodged and visa will be lodged on Monday . Fingerscross.

Hi

new to here. I lodged my nomination on 12 May and visa on 16 may.

Co requested more docs on last Friday .

I will upload all docs tomorrow, but does that mean I am back to the queue again?

how long they will retouch my case? Need helps here!

Same here,visa lodged 14 May,form 80 was requested on 10 Aug,uploaded doc 12 Aug

status still in progress