I put my application ID as my email subject. In the body I wrote:

"May I please get an update on my DECISION READY application (ID XXXXXXXX)."

Thanks dreylee, I'll send an email to immi after 2 weeks incase haven't get PR then. by-the way may I know which email address should I send (at border com au OR immi com au)?

When i started browsing this forum 4 months ago, average visas were 3 months... sometimes 3 months 2 weeks. I think 4.5 months is standard now... i was hoping for mine mid September but I think first or second week of October is more likely now

I agree - the time definitely seems to have increased. I'm also not sure that everyone emailing and chasing the visa's is helping when it's still well within the given timeframes - surely this is just going to slow down the visa processing times because they're having to respond to all these emails.

When i started browsing this forum 4 months ago, average visas were 3 months... sometimes 3 months 2 weeks. I think 4.5 months is standard now... i was hoping for mine mid September but I think first or second week of October is more likely now

Yeah it looks like that fren but keep hoping will get it soon coz looking in most of the visas they r already in end of May like people r getting frm 25/26/29 of May so who knows?

Keep calm and hope my fren

I agree - the time definitely seems to have increased. I'm also not sure that everyone emailing and chasing the visa's is helping when it's still well within the given timeframes - surely this is just going to slow down the visa processing times because they're having to respond to all these emails.

In an ideal world that could be true.

My four cents: there are some people in the forums, who are waiting more than the share of time frames suggested. In that case it would imply that either the case officers are lazy or they are waiting themselves too for orders from their higher authorities. Or something. I have no basis to back this statement. But oh well, everyone's saying something or the other. my two cents here. So there.

But I can assure everyone that I have not seen any text on the immigration website mentioning that calling or emailing case officers will affect processing times. Who knows they might have hired people just for replying to queries. my another two cents.

So the question is: is it safe to assume that is okay to contact the case officer if you wanted to( free country and all those things)??

I have learnd a lot from here, thanks guys. My question is CO asked me to confirm my husband's English. And I replied to MA to pay the English program fee. Then 21 days after, nothing come back. So CO should give me the account number to pay the English fee, isn't it? When he will give me, I am worried..........

You can use the same medium used by the case officer to contact you, to ask how to make a payment.

I too agree. Last year, two of my colleagues got the visas approved in about 3 months.

But yes, repeated enquiries slows down the visa processing times, so lets have patience and wait :)