Hi stacyk,

yes, its possible. this depends how the nomination and visa applications are picked up and allocated. My nomination was approved on 22 July, but my visa still waiting for a case officer, so its already more than a month apart.

Congrads rena. Does anyone know if applying for nom and visa seperatly takes longer. Mine was done a month apart from eachother. Im a bit worried i have to wait another few months....any one?

Just got an email from Immigration...

"Your application has been allocated to Team 1. You will contacted in due course should any further documentation be required."

Congrats... dreylee :)

I'm very happy to see that they've assinged CO for you :)

could you please tell me exactly what you send an email to immi?

Your timeline plz?

Nomination lodged Jan 2015

Nomination approved 7 May 2015

Visa lodged 14 May 2015

10 Aug 2015 Information requested(Form 80 )

Medical check & Form 80 uploaded 12 Aug 2015

Stauts: assessment in progress

hope it helps you

Edited by michelnfs

Nomination lodged Jan 2015

Nomination approved 7 May 2015

Visa lodged 14 May 2015

10 Aug 2015 Information requested(Form 80 )

Medical check & Form 80 uploaded 12 Aug 2015

Stauts: assessment in progress

hope it helps you

thanks

just thinking abt u if they didn't ask for form 80 u would be PR a month ago isn't it? :(

Just got an email from Immigration...

"Your application has been allocated to Team 1. You will contacted in due course should any further documentation be required."

Hi, did immigration email you or did you email them first? I applied 15 May 15 and still nothing, showing application relieved still!

I have learnd a lot from here, thanks guys. My question is CO asked me to confirm my husband's English. And I replied to MA to pay the English program fee. Then 21 days after, nothing come back. So CO should give me the account number to pay the English fee, isn't it? When he will give me, I am worried..........

I have learnd a lot from here, thanks guys. My question is CO asked me to confirm my husband's English. And I replied to MA to pay the English program fee. Then 21 days after, nothing come back. So CO should give me the account number to pay the English fee, isn't it? When he will give me, I am worried..........

Whts yr timeline ?