Processing centre is VIC PESE

Dreylee - you should send them an email, put your application number in the heading and ask for an update regarding your DECISION READY application. I did that then suddenly PR granted a few days later. I definitely think it makes a difference and your timeline is so close to mine.

Hi KayleSmith,

Congratulations!!! Did the CO phoned you to talk after you sent a mail to push?

hey lukesam , I read all thread n find that even though IT application lodge in June they got granted before May applications..

We must also take into account of all other skilled people who have applied for 186 but are very busy at work and or they are not a member to this forum.

So in short too many factors to judge if any occupation has a preference. Of course rocket scientists that are needed in Australia will have a higher preference.

That said, keep a hand on left chest, and left hand on your mouse to refresh your application status page. ;-)

We must also take into account of all other skilled people who have applied for 186 but are very busy at work and or they are not a member to this forum.

So in short too many factors to judge if any occupation has a preference. Of course rocket scientists that are needed in Australia will have a higher preference.

That said, keep a hand on left chest, and left hand on your mouse to refresh your application status page. ;-)

Agreed with u Laura :)

As there have been some visa grants from June whereas May was expected; I am still unclear on couple of points:

1) Is there a separate pool for 186 type only? Or all visa types are in a single pool but just in a queue?

2) I know that HR/LR countries can have different timelines, but does profession type influence on application processing time/queue too? (some professions get priority vs others)

As there have been some visa grants from June whereas May was expected; I am still unclear on couple of points:

1) Is there a separate pool for 186 type only? Or all visa types are in a single pool but just in a queue?

2) I know that HR/LR countries can have different timelines, but does profession type influence on application processing time/queue too? (some professions get priority vs others)

I can only recall seeing one grant where the nomination was in June unless I have missed something...

i mention as I read that there are blocks of skilled worker they have to migrant in certain time according to block and amount of people they need they pass it through. Same thing as in Canada.

hi Guys

yesterday i paid Second installment and sent receipt to MY MA and he Said he already Uploaded the Receipt.i can see on my Immi Account as well.But i see this information on top of my application

If you have attached all requested documents through this ImmiAccount, click the 'Request complete' button below to assist the department to identify this application ready for assessment

so can i press the request complete button or Its just Showing Even My Ma already Requested..

thanks

hi Guys

yesterday i paid Second installment and sent receipt to MY MA and he Said he already Uploaded the Receipt.i can see on my Immi Account as well.But i see this information on top of my application

If you have attached all requested documents through this ImmiAccount, click the 'Request complete' button below to assist the department to identify this application ready for assessment

so can i press the request complete button or Its just Showing Even My Ma already Requested..

if I was you I make sure with my MA and let them do .That's y we have MA. Pls ring MA and double check and inform MA.

Hi All,

Finally, its my time to share something in this forum. I received an email today stating that I was granted with 186 visa. Timelines below

Nomination : 29th May 2015 - ENS Direct Entry(Currently on 457)

Visa : 4th June 2015

Approval : 8-Sep- 2015

Hi Laxmi, Congratulations! did you or your employer send mail or make phone call to push? thanks!

Even with 1 grant from June; it still baffles me how processing/queue work

I agree, it is a bit difficult to understand. Although someone made an observation recently that it seems to work in half months e.g. 2nd half April - 1st half May, following that 2nd half May - 1st half June. Which kind of makes sense - then I guess it's just luck of the draw what your CO's caseload is like. One person/team could end up with a load single applicants in LR countries and gets through them quicker, and another CO may have a load that are multiple applicants, HR countries, need additional docs etc. so takes them longer?

I agree, it is a bit difficult to understand. Although someone made an observation recently that it seems to work in half months e.g. 2nd half April - 1st half May, following that 2nd half May - 1st half June. Which kind of makes sense - then I guess it's just luck of the draw what your CO's caseload is like. One person/team could end up with a load single applicants in LR countries and gets through them quicker, and another CO may have a load that are multiple applicants, HR countries, need additional docs etc. so takes them longer?

Got it, thnx :) .... So the profession doesn't really play any role in high/low priority of processing I guess?

Even with 1 grant from June; it still baffles me how processing/queue work

Everyone's case is different. Even the case officers are different. Their coffees are different too. Depending on mood, their energy levels and their degree of passion to verify each and every document, and 'various other factors' determines the times of a visa application being processed.

Imagine a fly drops in case officer A's coffee. And then imagine case officer B's girlfriend agreed to marry him.

You know what happens next.

Got it, thnx :) .... So the profession doesn't really play any role in high/low priority of processing I guess?

I don't think so, but I'm only going by what I've read following this thread for the last few months and what the website says. It seems to be around a 4 month processing time at the moment, although a little while back it was 3, so I guess it depends on their workloads

Everyone's case is different. Even the case officers are different. Their coffees are different too. Depending on mood, their energy levels and their degree of passion to verify each and every document, and 'various other factors' determines the times of a visa application being processed.

Imagine a fly drops in case officer A's coffee. And then imagine case officer B's girlfriend agreed to marry him.

You know what happens next.

Good times :)