Hi All,

Finally, its my time to share something in this forum. I received an email today stating that I was granted with 186 visa. Timelines below

Nomination : 29th May 2015 - ENS Direct Entry(Currently on 457)

Visa : 4th June 2015

Approval : 8-Sep- 2015

Congress laxmi prasad

i lodge 30th march yesterday i have email to department today i received mail say your application actively being assessed.

Application take approximately 6-8 month from date of lodgement.

anyone kindly please tell me what is this means.

thanks

I wont stop checking this site until you get yours dreylee! Seems like we have been through this process together and it seems weird without your approval grant.

Come on immi approve this guy!!

Hahaha thank you!! I've been keeping a close eye on yours too seeing our lodgement dates are a day apart!!! I'm so happy for you!! Time to pop the champagne. :)

hi i am rena,i have been following this forum for a while.i applied for PR on 26th may 2015.got a mail today requesting more documents,my parents are not migrating and still they r looking for medical and character requirements.did anybody got mail like this? i am worried,its will take long time to get these documents..

hi i am rena,i have been following this forum for a while.i applied for PR on 26th may 2015.got a mail today requesting more documents,my parents are not migrating and still they r looking for medical and character requirements.did anybody got mail like this? i am worried,its will take long time to get these documents..

hi rena. if you check departments website they mention there. medical and character requirements"for all family member, either they migrating or not" so no worries,,,,

best of luck.

Edited by longwait