Hi Shuhiwa, from what i know you need to demonstrate that you will have 2 years employment from the date your visa approves you can still work for the same employer for the period you awaiting results. Though your 2 year's requirement must commence from the date or day your visa approves.

To make it clear i started working with my employer in feb 2013 and we did a contract which states that ill have my 2 years employment contract starting from the date of visa approval.

My visa approved in aug 2013 . So ill have to work till aug 2015 to met the requirements.

There is no need for mentioning dates as long it clarified that you will have 2 years employment from such and such day

Thanks @Jazzcrave, what is your timeline and occupation ? :)

Hi guys..m just bit worried now coz my baby boy will due in early October and i haven't heard anything from immi.m just wondering wht would be status of my baby if he will norn after getting pr or wt would i hv tò do if he will born before pr...?

Hi

Is your baby born in Australia or overseas, there is a separate process for both cases. Bare minimum, you will need the birth certificate and the passport for the baby first, that's required in either of the cases, so get that at the earliest.

My baby was born in Australia so he can be added to the application free of charge, the process was:

1. you need to send notification to NSW PSE WITH following-

2. Get birth registration done and get the birth certificate (2 Weeks)

3. Get a letter from employer confirming they have no objection to add the baby to my existing 457 visa and 186 visa application. (1 day)

4. Send the 3 above together with the both parents' passports copies to 457 visa section to get the baby added to the existing 457 visa (passport is not needed for this step if the baby doesn't have to travel outside Australia before 186 application is processed, also the baby cannot be added to 186 visa application until he/she is added to existing 457 visa). (1 Week)

5. Get the passport for the baby (3 Weeks)

6. Once your baby is added to 457 visa and you receive the grant letter for that, send all of the above to PSE (186) section of the department along with filled in and signed form 1436 and the 457 grant letter.

7. They will then add the baby to the 186 application and send you an eMedical consent form with baby's HAP ID. (3 days)

8. Get a letter from the local GP certifying that baby is in good health (1 day)

9. Send the signed eMedical consent form and the doctor letter along with the birth certificate to BUPA Visa service email address given on their site, so that they can do an on the papers medical. (2 Days)

10. Once you get the reply confirming medical completion from BUPA, intimate the PSE section of the department so they know your application is now complete.

Cheers

Hi

Is your baby born in Australia or overseas, there is a separate process for both cases. Bare minimum, you will need the birth certificate and the passport for the baby first, that's required in either of the cases, so get that at the earliest.

My baby was born in Australia so he can be added to the application free of charge, the process was:

1. you need to send notification to NSW PSE WITH following-

2. Get birth registration done and get the birth certificate (2 Weeks)

3. Get a letter from employer confirming they have no objection to add the baby to my existing 457 visa and 186 visa application. (1 day)

4. Send the 3 above together with the both parents' passports copies to 457 visa section to get the baby added to the existing 457 visa (passport is not needed for this step if the baby doesn't have to travel outside Australia before 186 application is processed, also the baby cannot be added to 186 visa application until he/she is added to existing 457 visa). (1 Week)

5. Get the passport for the baby (3 Weeks)

6. Once your baby is added to 457 visa and you receive the grant letter for that, send all of the above to PSE (186) section of the department along with filled in and signed form 1436 and the 457 grant letter.

7. They will then add the baby to the 186 application and send you an eMedical consent form with baby's HAP ID. (3 days)

8. Get a letter from the local GP certifying that baby is in good health (1 day)

9. Send the signed eMedical consent form and the doctor letter along with the birth certificate to BUPA Visa service email address given on their site, so that they can do an on the papers medical. (2 Days)

10. Once you get the reply confirming medical completion from BUPA, intimate the PSE section of the department so they know your application is now complete.

Cheers

Thnx masudparves..realy appreciate for ur reply...

But baby hasn't born yet.n u hope so i wil get my pr before he born....

Hello everyone. It is very happy to find this Forum.

I have a question regarding my 186 visa application. Hope anyone can tell me whether I am doing correctly or wrong. Thanks.

I had my first child in Feb 2015 when I am holding 457 visa. I did not notice Immigration Dept for the change of my circumstance to add my baby to my 457 visa, but I added my baby on the application when I sumbit my 186 application on 18 June.

I am wondering it is correct or wrong? Thank you.

My timeline is :

Visa lodged (nomination approved on 10 May): 18 June 2015, waiting for visa approval.