What line of work you in? I can imagine your fustration. That is a long time to wait. Have you phoned the dept at all?

Long time to wait its been 7 months since my visa and nomination submitted. They are claiming its back log, but how come I see approvals coming through fom May!! very frustrating why me:arghh:

Hi guys i have one question

my new passport is ready .to get that passport i have to cancel my current passport. IM just wondering does it delay my application if i get new passport and update to Australia immigration or i can wait till my 186 decision come.coz i Can use my current passport until November 2015

Please give me some advice

Thanks

Just got my visa grant notice through, woohoo!

I applied on 10th Feb, had additional documents requested 21/05/15 which were sent back the next day. I chased them up about it on 16/06 and was told my case was due for reassessment that week. Didn't hear anything so sent another email yesterday to ask what was going on, and had the grant notice through today. :-)

Hi guys i have one question

my new passport is ready .to get that passport i have to cancel my current passport. IM just wondering does it delay my application if i get new passport and update to Australia immigration or i can wait till my 186 decision come.coz i Can use my current passport until November 2015

Please give me some advice

Thanks

My son got a new passport after I had applied, I just uploaded a certified copy of the new passport to my application through the immi portal. Got the visa through today and it has his new passport details on it.

I applied on 10th Feb, had additional documents requested 21/05/15 which were sent back the next day. I chased them up about it on 16/06 and was told my case was due for reassessment that week. Didn't hear anything so sent another email yesterday to ask what was going on, and had the grant notice through today. :-)

Congratulation chris I'm on the same situation, I send them an email about the resubmission of the requested document too, hope it'll be my day aswell.

Hi Chris, Congratulations! Well done! May I know your occupation? I suppose you apply for 186, right? thanks!

Hi guys, my timeline till now is as follows:

14 April 2015: Nomination submitted

06 May: Visa application submitted

19 June: Medicals completed

22 July: Nomination approved

31 Aug: Request for additional documents, sent the same day

01 Sep: Acknowledgement for additional documents received, waiting for case officer allocation

Visa: Waiting

Is there anyone who's applied for their visa in May?