Nomination lodged on 12/12/14

Nomination approved on 23/05/14 | visa lodged 31/05/15 | status still waitingggggggg.......

Any news for May applications guys?

I noticed in some other website that May 15th application and nomination got approved yesterday. Processing center: NSW.

If CO is assigned, application status will change other than "Application Received"?

Actually my daughter name entered wrongly (spelling mistake) in application, it was corrected yesterday and sent us a updated Birdging visa A. We kept a note for CO about the mistake in July itself. Though my application lodged at 2/July/2015, I am confused that how come they corrected now. it means CO assigned or not. Or just corrected the spelling only. Because status is still application received and last updated changed to 26/08/2015.

Edited by ss9999

Just out of curiosity, for those of you who were requested further documents: did it show up on your immi account that there was correspondence between you and the CO or between the MA and the CO, or there was a different last update date, or you didn't know and you MA told you? I always see as last update the day when my MA updated the last document.

Just out of curiosity, for those of you who were requested further documents: did it show up on your immi account that there was correspondence between you and the CO or between the MA and the CO, or there was a different last update date, or you didn't know and you MA told you? I always see as last update the day when my MA updated the last document.

As per my knowledge, once application is lodged, every update will change the "Last update date", doesn't matter whether it is changed by MA or CO or you.

Just got a reply to my e-mail from an actual person, she said they are allocating files from April (based on time of VISA lodgement, so nomination doesn't really count in the average waiting time). I think who lodged the visa in April/May can expect by the end of September, if no extra documents are required in the meantime.

Just got a reply to my e-mail from an actual person, she said they are allocating files from April (based on time of VISA lodgement, so nomination doesn't really count in the average waiting time). I think who lodged the visa in April/May can expect by the end of September, if no extra documents are required in the meantime.

I know though all cases r different coz they already started to grant visas until may 15 which make sense, all the immi people will say u the ready made answers so fare enough but b positive fren we will get it soon :)

Unfortunately I have no idea my friend, as it depends on each case, on the processing centre, etc etc etc. We are seeing here that usually the countdown begins from the visa application. It's been different in a few cases here, so we actually have no idea. But as they are now officially checking April and unofficially checking May, I would just sit back and relax and don't expect it before end of Sept/October.

I know though all cases r different coz they already started to grant visas until may 15 which make sense, all the immi people will say u the ready made answers so fare enough but b positive fren we will get it soon :)

Correct! In addition, this is what they say in NSW. Who knows where they're at in the other States! I am sure they're doing their best to catch up anyway.

Nomination lodged on 23rd June 2015 and visa lodged on 24th June 2015..

medical and police check completed and sent

decision ready application

Still waiting.. Anyone else in June heard anything yet??

hi not to alarm you but I think in my understanding you can expect something around October if the application is straight forward.

Good luck!