I m also looking how we genrate HAP id after lodge visa file

Hi you generate a HAP ID from your IMMI Account, if you lodged the application yourself there is a button you click on this generates the paperwork, if you have an MA just ask them to do this for you and email over the forms, once you have the forms you can then book your medicals

I would do this sooner than later as it does hold up your application but if your refused its a cost you didn't have to pay, personally just do it before being asked

Hi All was been on this form for a while would like to share my timeline

Visa Type - 457 to 186(Ens)

Occupation - cook

Applied date - 5th March(Both Nomination and visa as decision ready)

Extra Document requested date - 5th June ielts from my side and 1Request from employer side(Ammendment to employement contract)

Extra Document submission date - 16th June

Visa and nomination grant date - 19th August

Office - Parramatta

Hi Moosa, I se you are 457 to 186 transition stream? did you claim English language exemption when you lodged your visa or not? why were you asked for IELTS if you claimed English Language exemption? Thanks.

your nomination is approved

generally not long after that

any audit at your place?

hi mani

I lodged 187 visa , but my situation is nearly similar...

nomination lodged 2 may 2014 ... over a year now.........

immi just done a Audit at employer s site yesterday...

dont know what is gonna happen next,,,, and for how long i have to wait??????

any advice?

Hi Nicolo,Yep i was 457 to 186 transition stream.No i dint claim English language exemption actually i forgot to send the copy of ielts to my agent during my submission when my case officer was allotted i was been requested for ielts.Thanks

hi mani

I lodged 187 visa , but my situation is nearly similar...

nomination lodged 2 may 2014 ... over a year now.........

immi just done a Audit at employer s site yesterday...

dont know what is gonna happen next,,,, and for how long i have to wait??????

any advice?

Wow that seems like a long time to approve a nomination. Have you lodged your Visa application yet, or have you just been waiting for nomination approval?

I was issued a Bridging Visa A (Class WA, subclass 010) on the same day as my 186 was lodged i.e. August 04, 2015. My 457 is still valid until end of 2016, I don’t understand the logic of Bridging Visa here as it clearly states that visa is not in effect because temporary business entry visa is currently in effect !

I am bit lost here, what’s the need of Bridging visa when 457 is still valid?

It's an automatic thing, they issue you a BV running in the background that only comes into effect the moment your substantial visa runs out. So you don't have to request for anything in person, and you know you are allowed lawfully in the country until a decision is made regarding your application.

It's an automatic thing, they issue you a BV running in the background that only comes into effect the moment your substantial visa runs out. So you don't have to request for anything in person, and you know you are allowed lawfully in the country until a decision is made regarding your application.

Got it, thanks for the clarification :)

I've been checking the posts on this thread from 1 year ago... looks like they're late this compared to last year. They must have a big back load, it must be hard for them! Hopefully we will all receive good news soon "-)

186 have their own pool/que or all visa types are combined in one que?