Because it allowed up to 3 lines max.

Hi All,

New to this forum; just to share my details/status :)

186 - Temporary Residence Transition

Nominated Occupation: ICT Sales Representative

Nomination lodged: July 22, 2015

Visa lodged: August 04, 2015

Nomination granted: TBC

Visa granted: TBC

Btw, signature not allowed by forum, not sure why?

Cheers,

now mostly people here from MAY/JUNE months....once immi start MAY files then we can see lot of approvals....but immi still doing 20-25 April files....

I am 28 April (nomination already approved before I submitted visa) - still application received. I wonder how long it will take once they assign a case officer to look at it?

How long did it take people once immi account changed from application received? All health checks/police checks have been done.

Dear All, My MA mentioned once I get the 186 Nomination approved, the Visa is just a matter of time, quite simple, just routine. I wonder if it makes sense? thanks!

I am not too sure about it; but would be great if that's the case

Edited by FireBlade

Hi All,

New to this forum; just to share my details/status :)

186 - Temporary Residence Transition

Nominated Occupation: ICT Sales Representative

Nomination lodged: July 22, 2015

Visa lodged: August 04, 2015

Nomination granted: TBC

Visa granted: TBC

Btw, signature not allowed by forum, not sure why?

Cheers,

welcome brother just go to setting and on the left hand there's option edit signature just use it.

Alright everyone, time to put our worries behind and just enjoy the weekend for now. I won't be active on the forum for the next two weeks as I'm going on holidays this Sunday (yay!). I hope to return with really good news. :)

Enjoy ur holidays :) hopefully you will see good news when you return from ur holidays.......

I am 28 April (nomination already approved before I submitted visa) - still application received. I wonder how long it will take once they assign a case officer to look at it?

How long did it take people once immi account changed from application received? All health checks/police checks have been done.

your day not too far.....we all have so much hope on next week may be immi speed up processing.....

Hi All was been on this form for a while would like to share my timeline

Visa Type - 457 to 186(Ens)

Occupation - cook

Applied date - 5th March(Both Nomination and visa as decision ready)

Extra Document requested date - 5th June ielts from my side and 1Request from employer side(Ammendment to employement contract)

Extra Document submission date - 16th June

Visa and nomination grant date - 19th August

Office - Parramatta

Same situation with you, my nomination approved on 21 April and submitted my visa on 23 april-----still application received

Edited by marc
wrong date

Same situation with you, my nomination approved on 21 April and submitted my visa on 23 april-----still application received

Hopefully it won't be too long now. They seem to be processing people with nomination and visa together a bit faster.

I am just trying to figure out once the do allocate them how long they will take? Hopefully not long as the nomination is already approved?

Hi all,

Once again some members have been posting links or references to an external website.

I'd like to remind members that any reference to any external commercial sites and forums are not permitted. This thread is being monitored and any person breaching the forum rules in this way will be dealt with. Persistent offenders or members attempting to circumvent the forum software are likely to start receiving suspensions from the site. This will be a last resort, so once again I'd like to respectfully ask members to please respect the rules set by the site owners.

Note: references or links to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website and other non commercial or government websites are always permitted.

Thank you.

Edited by CaptainC

Hi all,

Once again some members have been posting links or references to an external website.

I'd like to remind members that any reference to any external sites and forums are not permitted. This thread is being monitored and any person breaching the forum rules in this way will be dealt with. Persistent offenders or members attempting to circumvent the forum software are likely to start receiving suspensions from the site. This will be a last resort, so once again I'd like to respectfully ask members to please respect the rules set by the site owners.

Thank you.

Hii

is department of immigration link allow for refrance?

Edited by longwait

HI Guys, Long time lurker here.

Just wanted to find out, I submitted my 186 application in July, while reading i understood that I should wait for CO to request Medicals and not go ahead until this request. Now im worried this may delay the process and if i should just go ahead and complete the medicals. does anyone have knowhow on this.

* sorry could not submit my signature

Nomination Applied 25 June...Waiting

Application Submitted 07 July...Waiting

Just wanted to find out, I submitted my 186 application in July, while reading i understood that I should wait for CO to request Medicals and not go ahead until this request. Now im worried this may delay the process and if i should just go ahead and complete the medicals. does anyone have knowhow on this.

Welcome to the forum. Get a few more posts under your belt and the restriction on the signature will be lifted automatically.

I m also looking how we genrate HAP id after lodge visa file