Hi Shirini,

unfortunately I had submitted my police check in January but because of the delay in processing it expired during my waiting time, and so they requested another one, and they requested this info in May, but because I had to get my prints digitized and mailed to and from My home country took almost 5 weeks to get the certificate back. Even though I haven't left Australia to commit any crimes!! Lol they processed this in June though. If they had 28 days waiting after they received this information for the second time you would think they would approve it in a matter of days...so frustrating. I think I'm the only one here waiting this long... :(

ohhhhh, i really hope you will get it soon.....

Me too in same scenario :( My police AFP police certificates will expire today and overseas on 21st August, however i already applied both and AFP got back last monday and waiting for overseas certifciates... hopefully will receive it before CO ask for it.

Hi all,

Officially a permanent resident of Australia!!!

Nomination lodged - 06 February 2015

Nomination approved - 26 June 2015

Visa lodged - 02 April 2015

Visa approved - 19 August 2015 at 2.57pm!!

Fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting.

Congrats Alibhe!!! Were you asked for more documents?

Hi all,

Officially a permanent resident of Australia!!!

Nomination lodged - 06 February 2015

Nomination approved - 26 June 2015

Visa lodged - 02 April 2015

Visa approved - 19 August 2015 at 2.57pm!!

Fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting.

congratsssss

I hope so!! at least when one of us gets it we know the other isnt too far!!

Omg only problem is because I'm going on a cruise this weekend, I won't have internet access for like the next 2 weeks. I know I should be enjoying my holiday, but you probably know what it's like to be kept in anticipation!!! I might even go as far as to pay a bomb just for an hour of internet every couple of days!

Edited by dreylee

Omg only problem is because I'm going on a cruise this weekend, I won't have internet access for like the next 2 weeks. I know I should be enjoying my holiday, but you probably know what it's like to be kept in anticipation!!! I might even go as far as to pay a bomb just for an hour of internet every couple of days!

Hahahaha mail to department for hold ur visa for 2 weeks. Then u don't need to pay big money for internet

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

give your views guys

we are three ppl sponsored from our company

monitoring ppl came here and ask all docs for 3 of us ( in may--thats why my nomination is late i reacon)

well now they contacted again via email

now they want just from 1 person another docs from last 1 year

i checked with MA he said doesnt matter your name is there or not they ll still check on third one once that finalises then they can proceed with my case

if by any chance he fail then it ll affect my case too...didnt get that thing when i am doing right thing how it ll affect me and why

any views