Omg ,when they will start may,,,yesterday one guy (rye) from Melbourne who got visa (lodged in 2 may)he is program admin...hurry up guys......waiting is killing me..

What is your time line? we also applied in 6th May and still waiting for the May files to be picked up.

My overseas and local police check will complete 12 month in 21st August 2015.

Last weeks I called NSW immi office asked that do I need to re-apply my police check after 21st August incase i haven't get my PR.

They said, it's valid b'coz u applied ur visa before 12 month completed.

Now, my questions, do I trust admin team and wait till get PR or should apply fresh incase CO's requestes fresh police check?

Omg ,when they will start may,,,yesterday one guy (rye) from Melbourne who got visa (lodged in 2 may)he is program admin...hurry up guys......waiting is killing me..

They have started May. My visa was granted yesterday and I applied 1st May. I'm also Melbourne and it was processed in VIC. Occupation is drug and alcohol counsellor.

They have started May. My visa was granted yesterday and I applied 1st May. I'm also Melbourne and it was processed in VIC. Occupation is drug and alcohol counsellor.

Where did you applies? VIC or NSW?

Generally VIC office is quicker than NSW.

How is the driving instructor ? does any one know?

Last weeks I called NSW immi office asked that do I need to re-apply my police check after 21st August incase i haven't get my PR.

Now, my questions, do I trust admin team and wait till get PR or should apply fresh incase CO's requestes fresh police check?

I think it is worth to have a new police check just in case if they ask; however it depends how long would it takes for your police check to be ready. if more than 2 weeks worth to have a fresh one.

Bro don't take personal but I will give u advice if u think immi might ask for new police then don't waste ur tym here to ask again( I think u asked this question before)bcz nobody know what CO will ask, so be ready. Good luck.

Hi Guys,

Please see the below my timeline.

My ielts going to expire on 25/08/2015. in that case what i have to do ? case officer going to ask me for the new one ? do i have to write the new one ? i lodge application thew MA. my MA didnt mention me that you need new english test because was valid during the lodgement.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by chintan1885

[h=3]English language ability (must be demonstrated at time of application)[/h]

• The results of a specific English language test that you took less than three years before lodging your application and showing that you have at least vocational English. To prove that you have vocational English you must provide evidence of one of the following: ​
    • You hold a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland and you are a citizen of that country.
    • You have achieved a score of at least 5 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
    • You have achieved a score of at least 'B' in each of the four test components of an Occupational English Test (OET) that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
    • You have achieved the following minimum test scores in each of the four test components: 4 for listening, 4 for reading, 14 for writing and 14 for speaking, in a Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT) test that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
    • You have achieved a test score of at least 36 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
    • You have achieved a test score of at least 154 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test that was undertaken on or after 1 January 2015 and prior to lodging the visa application.