Hey all, have to share the great news. Just received my visa grant notification!!! Woohooo

Drinks up tonight--even if it's Monday. haha :wink:

Good luck to everyone, the wait is worth it!

btw, my company used an MA for the nomination. I did the visa application myself...didn't submit a form 80, but I'm not from a high risk country either.

Congrats rye! :D

Hey all, have to share the great news. Just received my visa grant notification!!! Woohooo

btw, my company used an MA for the nomination. I did the visa application myself...didn't submit a form 80, but I'm not from a high risk country either.

hey rye so happy for you ! congratulation and have a good one, where was your processing center? :hug:

Edited by raaz08

congratssssss

Congratulations Rye!!! Time to celebrate

Same situation, no monitoring thing and still no news, really upset

It is so frustrating, I know for some people getting their PR isnt life changing, but it wold be for me,I feel so unsettled here. I worked so hard and paid ++$$$ to complete my skills assessment for my physio license here I just want it

all done and finalised!!

It is so frustrating, I know for some people getting their PR isnt life changing, but it wold be for me,I feel so unsettled here. I worked so hard and paid ++$$$ to complete my skills assessment for my physio license here I just want it

all done and finalised!!

Good luck and u will get it done very soon

Yeah I work for a very large company and we have a lot of 457 workers. Thanks guys I hope it's sorted soon too!

Nice!!!

My application will be lodged next Monday. Decision ready via MA. The same job with you. Hope to get the visa before Christmas...

Hi guys does occupation depends on processing time?

According to my MA, yes. I asked the same question as I've seen people who lodged their Nom in Feb, and Visa in May (quite similar to my timeline), and have gotten their PR granted in June.

According to my MA, yes. I asked the same question as I've seen people who lodged their Nom in Feb, and Visa in May (quite similar to my timeline), and have gotten their PR granted in June.

So do u reckon Cooks will b getting their visa late coz as far as I know they r plenty :(