What was ur occupation ?

Hi Guys,apologize me if i am posting this on a wrong page,as i am not very familiar with this form and it is the first time updating something.Here is my timeline.

Nomination lodge date 2nd feb 15

visa lodge date 23rd march 15

Requested docs for nomination 19thmay

submit on 27thmay

Nomination approved 25th june

Requested docs for visa 26th june

submit on 6th july

I heave not heard anything after that,as some of the previous post indicates immi reply after 28 days from the day they request information,if that is true i should have my pr already but unfortunately hasn't happened yet,any reply will be appreciated,Thanks

thats funny

lucky ones are quicker

but usually taking around 5-8 months

to many in this form from jan/feb/march

even immi saying they are onto feb/march now but MA s has different views...so you never know whats in future...expect positive and have fun

Good morning everyone, just letting you know that my MA just wrote to me following:

Based on previous applications that we have lodged and advice we are getting back from the DIBP, applications are taking around 3 months to finalise.

I have gone through my 100 days, I no longer believe in 3 months, much if you get allocated to NSW.

I have gone through my 100 days, I no longer believe in 3 months, much if you get allocated to NSW.

Me too I've gone past 106 days haven't heard

anything from them,my status is 'application

received'from the day I lodged my 186 visa.

Apparently they still on March

thats funny

lucky ones are quicker

but usually taking around 5-8 months

to many in this form from jan/feb/march

even immi saying they are onto feb/march now but MA s has different views...so you never know whats in future...expect positive and have fun

Hey Mani,

Actually, I agreed with AusExpat, as immi will look at the cases withing 3-4 months that's for sure, some ppl were lucky/good occupation as they granted withing 3-4 month b'coz of there is nothing to ask additional docs. however, some ppl won't, b'coz immi officer not sure about their nominations details or visa application missing some information etc... hence they will ask more documents etc....

can you show me some ppl here who lodged their application on before Jan 2015 and immi office neither requested any additional docs nor granted their application? i believe, it could be 1% or 2% only.

Hey Mani,

Actually, I agreed with AusExpat, as immi will look at the cases withing 3-4 months that's for sure, some ppl were lucky/good occupation as they granted withing 3-4 month b'coz of there is nothing to ask additional docs. however, some ppl won't, b'coz immi officer not sure about their nominations details or visa application missing some information etc... hence they will ask more documents etc....

can you show me some ppl here who lodged their application on before Jan 2015 and immi office neither requested any additional docs nor granted their application? i believe, it could be 1% or 2% only.

I am totally agreed with you Srinivas that's true :)

Hi Guys,

I am following this thread from long time to track my application status. Now its time to help you guys. Today I got My PR. time is below

Date of PR application: 17 April 2015

Nomination approval: 27 July 2015

PR grant : 31 July 2015

Processing Office is : Sydney, NSW

All the best guys. Thanks much raaz08

, muchwiki and many others cant reall names.

Regards,

Anil

Based on last 2-3 days results. immi looked till 16th of April files. so, i guess, today they'll get back to those who lodged application on 17th April, possibly they will granted or may be asking additional docs.

My guess may be wrong....

It's very quiet since yesterday no one gig their visas :(