Hii all i have one question my ENS TRT due on 1 Aug. but today my boss told me that last BAS and profit and lost statement not ready yet and it will be ready in 2 weeks means till 15 Aug. so is this okey if he lodge file now and send documents later? Or MA can upload later? Regards

Edited by longwait

I spoke to nsw office today to know if my application is progressed. they have advised me that they are allocating march application at the moment and it takes about 6 to 8 months to open a file. initially they said 4 to 6 months now its 6 - 8 months.

NO CO assigned :(

Im planing to leave my current job and wanna start something new!! Does it effect my pr? As i have been sponspored for him two uears more????

Does anyone know more about this? I remember seeing something about committing to remain with the employer two more years. Someone told me though, that after one year you can apply for citizenship, and once you have citizenship you're no longer under any obligations.

Does anyone know more about this? I remember seeing something about committing to remain with the employer two more years. Someone told me though, that after one year you can apply for citizenship, and once you have citizenship you're no longer under any obligations.

My understanding is that your employer who has nominated you, must ensure they can employ you for 2 years following your PR being granted. There is no obligation for you (the applicant) to remain in that job however. I believe it is a requirement to avoid you seeking government assistance for the first 2 years of your PR. If you find a new employer then that is not an issue as you are still working and not claiming any Centrelink, etc.

My understanding is that your employer who has nominated you, must ensure they can employ you for 2 years following your PR being granted. There is no obligation for you (the applicant) to remain in that job however. I believe it is a requirement to avoid you seeking government assistance for the first 2 years of your PR. If you find a new employer then that is not an issue as you are still working and not claiming any Centrelink, etc.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks!