Just wanted to add my information.

Applied for TRT 457->186 on the 24th April 2015, both Nomination and VISA Application was submitted.

Checked at 4.00pm and the Status said Application Received.

Checked my work email not 10 minutes ago and seen an email from my MA, thought it was a request for further information ..... but it was an email saying my PR has been granted!!!!!!

Congrats!! The day after my visa submission so fingers crossed for mine!!

Edited by ChrisH1979

Hi all..

Im new to this web site and I guess I could get an idea about our 186 visa.. :)

Happy to hear all of your experiences.

APPLIED VISA ( nomination and 186 ) - 17.march.2015

ASKED FURTHER DOCUMENTS- 17.June.2015

Now visa status is ' Information Requested '

And

Next step progess is documents received 23.July.2015

But still haven't got nomination or visa

Congratulations! !!!!!!

I applied my visa through MA .. and CO asked additional documents. We provided all of them. But current status is still ' Information Requested ' it hasn't change yet.. do you have any idea why is it??

Congratulations! !!!!!!

I applied my visa through MA .. and CO asked additional documents. We provided all of them. But current status is still ' Information Requested ' it hasn't change yet.. do you have any idea why is it??

Hi

what documents they wants?

Hi All,

After following for quite some time I thought I would post my timeline, however still going to be a long wait for me!

Applied via an MA with medicals etc. already completed. I am going through the Direct Entry stream though, and would be interesting to know who else is going via this route and whether it's taken any longer than through the Transition stream.

Nomination Applied: 09/06/2015

Nomination Granted: TBC

Visa Applied: 09/06/2015

Visa Granted: TBC

Edited by Gayle

Just wanted to add my information.

Applied for TRT 457->186 on the 24th April 2015, both Nomination and VISA Application was submitted.

Checked at 4.00pm and the Status said Application Received.

Checked my work email not 10 minutes ago and seen an email from my MA, thought it was a request for further information ..... but it was an email saying my PR has been granted!!!!!!

whats ur processing centere?

I am starting to worry guys, I have seen so many in the last day approved which were submitted March/April, All mine was submitted start of feb!

congrats to everyone approved!!! Must be the best feeling :)

I am sure mine is at the NSW centre

Hi Gayle, I have applied direct entry and have been waiting 16 weeks so far. Seems to be slower than transition scheme :(

I thought that might be the case! Is your employer an approved sponsor for 457's though? That should help I'm sure. My worry is that my company haven't sponsored anyone for a few years and their approval expired, so they'll need to be looked at completely from new

I am starting to worry guys, I have seen so many in the last day approved which were submitted March/April, All mine was submitted start of feb!

congrats to everyone approved!!! Must be the best feeling :)

I am sure mine is at the NSW centre

Hi TLP JK

Same here mine is submitted end of Feb and still waiting. Mine is processing in NSW.

hi Kayle

did they email you or it was auto reply?

i emailed them and i received an auto reply immidately which says they allocating March 2015

Hi Mani

Yeah I got the auto response straight away saying March but got a person response today saying end of February beginning of March

WoW 4 visa grants yesterday from the guys from this forum to them congratulation and best wishes.

now it also means that they'll be finialising the late cases from March and will be also taking cases from

april 2nd week as my friend profession - baker applied on 12.04.2015 got approved yesterday nsw office.

So guys sit tight and hope for lots of visa grants this week!