Hi All,

I have been following this thread really closely! My timeline is below. I had stupidly forgotten to attach a document so received a request for info yesterday- just wondering if that pushes me to the back of the queue again or if they will see that i got back to them super quickly and acknowledged it on the immi website??

Atleast they are now looking at early April!

Nomination granted 3rd march

Visa Logged:9th April

Request for further information- 23rd July.

Visa- Waiting......

(Transition stream- Business Analyst Role)

Which is ur processing center? Natali

Congrats Jiwan! It can be a different case officer for the nomination and visa. The nomination is approved first...sometimes the visa is on the same day and sometimes it is looked at separately. Hopefully it will be soon for you. I hope to hear soon too, everyone around me is getting approved but I haven't heard anything :(

Congrats Jiwan! It can be a different case officer for the nomination and visa. The nomination is approved first...sometimes the visa is on the same day and sometimes it is looked at separately. Hopefully it will be soon for you. I hope to hear soon too, everyone around me is getting approved but I haven't heard anything :(

Hang in there amyinoz , very soon

Hii all

i am going to lodge nomination and visa file next month. Only waiting for documents from my boss i.e. BAS and company tax. Plz some plz advise me if i done medical before file or after file is this effect for processing time or all same??

thanx in advance

Hii all

i am going to lodge nomination and visa file next month. Only waiting for documents from my boss i.e. BAS and company tax. Plz some plz advise me if i done medical before file or after file is this effect for processing time or all same??

thanx in advance

My MA got me to create an immi account , get HAP ID and did medical 2 months before we lodged the application. I believe this has to do with having a completed medical check way before lodging the application, and you are saving time having to do it when they ask which could take weeks to clear

Edited by MuchWiki

My MA got me to create an immi account , get HAP ID and did medical 2 months before we lodged the application. I believe this has to do with having a completed medical check way before lodging the application, and you are saving time having to do it when they ask which could take weeks to clear

thanx a lot. May be monday i try to make a appointment with bupa. Do u have any documents checklist for 186 TRT?

thanx a lot. May be monday i try to make a appointment with bupa. Do u have any documents checklist for 186 TRT?

The check list is on the department website longwait , I also have a genuine suggestion that if you could, try to submit the visa application shortly after lodging the nomination application which could potentially speed up the processing. Just my own experience.

The check list is on the department website longwait , I also have a genuine suggestion that if you could, try to submit the visa application shortly after lodging the nomination application which could potentially speed up the processing. Just my own experience.

Hi

thanx a lot. I want to submit same day

thanx a lot

i am on 457 visa from 3.5 years and in australia from 7 years