Muchwikki? Did u do by ur self or u had MA ?... Mine is done through MA. I wanted to check from the immi account but my MA told me once the file is imported to my immi acc, they wont be responsible for any other document requested? They told me not to do so... But i really want to check wats going on with my application... Any advice would me great?

Hi jiwan, I did have an MA taking care of the application, he initially did mention that once the application is lodged, it's not possible to transfer but I went ahead and import the TRN into my own account anyway, this did not cause any problem eventually. So my thinking is that the visa application TRN can be on multiple account, not the nomination TRN, but it was my thinking only jiwan

Muchwikki? Did u do by ur self or u had MA ?... Mine is done through MA. I wanted to check from the immi account but my MA told me once the file is imported to my immi acc, they wont be responsible for any other document requested? They told me not to do so... But i really want to check wats going on with my application... Any advice would me great?

Just remember not to do anything with the action menu, only import visa TRN to view status only then you should be good

Congrats muchwiki. R u from high risk country or low? Is ur file was 457 to 186 or direct entry?

I'm from a high risk country longwait, transition stream for me, please check my post about form 80 if you are after this as well :)

Edited by MuchWiki

I imported my application in my account 2 years ago for my 457 and I did it again now for the 186 and it should be fine, I even see that all communications are directed to my agent so I am thinking it might not even worth it to check the account over and over, as communications will go to her directly...

For me it's been 9 weeks today, I know I still have to wait another 3 weeks at least to start being worried but I can't stand that everyone around me is getting their PR :-(

And by the way, my status is still "Application Received" :-( Last update is 29th of June when we added proof of our de facto relationship (I applied in May and then we added my partner at a second stage after a month).

I imported my application in my account 2 years ago for my 457 and I did it again now for the 186 and it should be fine, I even see that all communications are directed to my agent so I am thinking it might not even worth it to check the account over and over, as communications will go to her directly...

For me it's been 9 weeks today, I know I still have to wait another 3 weeks at least to start being worried but I can't stand that everyone around me is getting their PR :-(

And by the way, my status is still "Application Received" :-( Last update is 29th of June when we added proof of our de facto relationship (I applied in May and then we added my partner at a second stage after a month).

"For me it's been 9 weeks today, I know I still have to wait another 3 weeks at least to start being worried but I can't stand that everyone around me is getting their PR :-("

I totally understand how you're feeling! I've been waiting since March and been annoyed with myself that I didn't lodge both at the same time! Our visa timeline is pretty similar in that sense. Let's just hope the next 3 weeks will go by quickly.

Yeah, I compiled a little statistic based on existing records and I reckon 12-13 weeks wait would be a standard for applicants from Feb to August (each year), and might be longer for applicant from September to Jan (due to high number of application for this time of year)

yes thats what 457 monitoring is .

they need to check company s obligations whether they are paying right super, tax and paying you intime, no hidden cost, all that

Monitoring /Audit , whatever I'm not getting hung up on it , just hope it doesn't delay us too long! I'm confident my company will pass with ease being a major employer.