i did..the more you talk with them the more you get confused

1st time they said dont worry..nomination and monitoring are different deppt..not linked

yesterday other person said they always left a note with nomination deppt that its undr monitoring..lol

so dont know who to believe..lol

well i thought that too that its not for 186..but for 2 years they didnt show up as soon as i apply 186, right after 3 months they show up..and now may be ..i am not sure but may be my nomination is still pending just coz of them..problem is they are not even asking any documents and also didnt reply that its finalized or not

In my friend place,that monitoring team shown up to check my friend is getting right amount of money,super and work rights and ask training details from employer.

my Friend's guess is for coming monitoring team in his work place because his one of colleague actually made a complain to 457 department that he is not getting right amount of money and he left his country after complaining to immigration.

last month my friend applied for 186 visa and monitoring team came last year may be on November 2014.they visited twice on last year

You should be fine and if obiligation does not meet they could cease on the spot.so you are safe.Good Luck my brother.

In my friend place,that monitoring team shown up to check my friend is getting right amount of money,super and work rights and ask training details from employer.

my Friend's guess is for coming monitoring team in his work place because his one of colleague actually made a complain to 457 department that he is not getting right amount of money and he left his country after complaining to immigration.

last month my friend applied for 186 visa and monitoring team came last year may be on November 2014.they visited twice on last year

You should be fine and if obiligation does not meet they could cease on the spot.so you are safe.Good Luck my brother.

Great masudparves, Hope this will relief to Mani :)... Best of luck

My Health Declarations

Transaction Reference Number (TRN) : XXX8Q3IXXX Information

You have successfully submitted your My Health Declaration form to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. The information you have entered in My Health Declarations will now be used to determine which health examinations you, and any family members included in your application, are required to undergo for the visa subclass that you have declared you intend to apply for.Please note it may take a few minutes for the department's systems to determine which examinations (if any) are required. If this process has not been finalised, a warning message will appear asking you to return to this web page in a few minutes (please make sure you close your internet browser and re-open this web page after a few minutes).

Hi All, i just checked my health declaration and see interesting line which is "Please note it may take a few minutes for the department's systems to determine which examinations (if any) are required. If this process has not been finalised"

not sure, whether this is standard for all OR they are looking my medical report.

if possible, could you please check yours medical declaration and let me know what they specified?

Any1 get a chance to look at Medical declaration?

Same thing me to,they called on my business before 1 month and they asked me about payg,super,tax,annual leave ,how many hours you work?

called to my boss about company documents payg,payslip etc,they sent letter to my boss before 2 days we are satisfied ...some thing like is that related to nomination ?is it easy for our 186 visa?can we submit this letter with nomination?

who are they,are they come from DIBP?or different department?

any one have any idea?

Same thing me to,they called on my business before 1 month and they asked me about payg,super,tax,annual leave ,how many hours you work?

called to my boss about company documents payg,payslip etc,they sent letter to my boss before 2 days we are satisfied ...some thing like is that related to nomination ?is it easy for our 186 visa?can we submit this letter with nomination?

who are they,are they come from DIBP?or different department?

any one have any idea?

Can u plz tell your occupation.

yeah.. What abt it?

cool, see mine information specifically highlighted in purple:

did u get the same message?

My Health Declarations

You have successfully submitted your My Health Declaration form to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. The information you have entered in My Health Declarations will now be used to determine which health examinations you, and any family members included in your application, are required to undergo for the visa subclass that you have declared you intend to apply for.Please note it may take a few minutes for the department's systems to determine which examinations (if any) are required. If this process has not been finalised, a warning message will appear asking you to return to this web page in a few minutes (please make sure you close your internet browser and re-open this web page after a few minutes).

cool, see mine information specifically highlighted in purple:

did u get the same message?

My Health Declarations

Mine says.. The health assessment have been received and submitted for processing.. Its been the same for long 2 months

Mine says.. The health assessment have been received and submitted for processing.. Its been the same for long 2 months

hmmmm, then something is interesting statement below:

"Please note it may take a few minutes for the department's systems to determine which examinations (if any) are required. If this process has not been finalised"

what u think?