So the day has finally come ..

Employee nomination Mid Feb - Granted start of July

Visa nomination start of March - Granted mid July

Live in NSW but processed in Victoria of all places ????

Ok now off to hand my notice in as been robbed by this company for last 3 years - this should be fun .....

Done my research and spoke with immigration lawyer and they are confident that I cannot have my 186 PR taken off me for handing in my notice 1 day after getting PR.

Good luck to all those waiting , I am off to start my life 5 years after I got here.

Good for you Lawsinoz!

Ok now off to hand my notice in as been robbed by this company for last 3 years - this should be fun .....

Done my research and spoke with immigration lawyer and they are confident that I cannot have my 186 PR taken off me for handing in my notice 1 day after getting PR.

Good luck to all those waiting , I am off to start my life 5 years after I got here.

Congrat

LOL all good! Last day of the week... Hope there will be some approvals in this forum today. :)

so happy for u :)

enjoy and party hard

and another happiness is u can leave yr job lol which is really a big news for me:)

thnank u

have a good one!!!

OK so for all of you holding out there here's a timeline to make you realise yours isn't so bad after all!

Nomination lodged : 14 June 2014 (yes 2014!)

Visa lodged : 14 June 2014

Class: ENS 186 (Labour agreement)

Nomination granted : 17 July 2015

Visa granted : 17 July 2015

So our 13 month wait is over and we finally have our PR visas granted. Its been one helluva long wait but worth it for the feelings we have right now.

This forum has been a godsend during some very dark times. Hang in there everybody and good luck to you all.

OK so for all of you holding out there here's a timeline to make you realise yours isn't so bad after all!

So our 13 month wait is over and we finally have our PR visas granted. Its been one helluva long wait but worth it for the feelings we have right now.

This forum has been a godsend during some very dark times. Hang in there everybody and good luck to you all.

Many congratulations DML!!! I can only imagine how relieved you are today!!!

Yes unbelievably so thanks. But if it can happen for us after this length of time there is hope for you all. The lack of information available is so frustrating but so good that it is all behind us now :-)

Hi DML ,

Congrates.....hattsoff to your patience.....

Edited by Surya

Nomination submitted: 2nd April 2015

Nomination approved: Waiting

Application Submitted: not yet

Application Approved: n/a

Why didn't you submit your visa application together with your Nom? I submitted my visa app a lot later and it looks like I'm back in the queue.

congrts

Why didn't you submit your visa application together with your Nom? I submitted my visa app a lot later and it looks like I'm back in the queue.

I was worrying about if the nomination was done correctly as I didn't use a MA. Didn't want to waste any money.

But I regret a bit now thinking of another 3-6 months waiting...

I was worrying about if the nomination was done correctly as I didn't use a MA. Didn't want to waste any money.

But I regret a bit now thinking of another 3-6 months waiting...

Yeah I understand your dilemma. It took me over 2 months to realise I was willing to risk the money for a shorter waiting period. My sanity was worth more. Hahaha

ok everyone

day is over

hopefully next week

r1gers shriniwas dreylee...chill mates it ll come next week

have some drinks and forget worries..have a good weekend

you & R1gger will get it next week / by end of july for sure, for me and dreylee may have to wait for another 2 months :rolleyes: if they are looking based on visa application

Edited by shriniwas211

Hey all, just had a question: my police check(overseas one) gonna expired end of July( my MA told me it lasts 1year), my visa application was lodged on 9 July. So do I have to do police check one more time? My overseas police check now requires me to do finger print which means I have to go back and do it. My MA simply told me "get one just in case "

Hey all, just had a question: my police check(overseas one) gonna expired end of July( my MA told me it lasts 1year), my visa application was lodged on 9 July. So do I have to do police check one more time? My overseas police check now requires me to do finger print which means I have to go back and do it. My MA simply told me "get one just in case "

hi

did u travel back to ur country after u get police check?

when I talked to NSW admin department they told me that 12 valid at the time of application lodged, however, it's all depend on CO.

regarding finger print, i don't think finger print is required for any police check, by-the-way which country u belongs to?