Have you heard anything Muchwiki? The wait is killing me. My MA said based on the other cases he is managing, he expects an outcome within the next 2 weeks for me, and I am the exact same timeline as you! I hope he's right. Please keep us all posted as soon as you hear and I'll do the same :)

Have you heard anything Muchwiki? The wait is killing me. My MA said based on the other cases he is managing, he expects an outcome within the next 2 weeks for me, and I am the exact same timeline as you! I hope he's right. Please keep us all posted as soon as you hear and I'll do the same :)

I have heard nothing as well, I contact my MA on 1st of July and he mentioned based on this timeline my application could expect to be allocated within a month (I guess this would be the same with your MA expectation). Waiting is also killing me, my wife is oversea and has been waiting for more than a year now so that was absolute terrible.

Will post straight away when I have any info.

They said sometimes it will be affected but give it go just ask about your process that's all cheers!!!

u r very close for the visa anyways :)

Hi Lukesam,

Thanks for ur help....

But my MA keeps saying in a couple of days that's it...I don't know how to trust him....

Anyways will wait no other option..

I am also checking the immi account once a day even if I only applied in May, but you never know. But then I am thinking it's useless, the contact person listed in my application is my MA, so she would get the e-mail, not me.

@Hariiii weird they asked for medicals again, but I am reading that sometimes it happens. My medicals are cleared on my account, so at least that should be fine!

True but mine wasnt updated on immi accout!

Also if we provide ford 80 does it shows on immi account ?

What further information did they request?

My Visa application is for myself and my two children. I have been asked for evidence of when my relationship ended with their father......which was 13 years ago! Despite me already providing a Form 1229 (Consent to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years), which was signed by their father who lives in the UK. Also, I have been in Australia for 8 years now on 457 and their father was not included on that!! My MA was very annoyed that they came back to ask for this...

My Visa application is for myself and my two children. I have been asked for evidence of when my relationship ended with their father......which was 13 years ago! Despite me already providing a Form 1229 (Consent to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years), which was signed by their father who lives in the UK. Also, I have been in Australia for 8 years now on 457 and their father was not included on that!! My MA was very annoyed that they came back to ask for this...

Thats frustrating! What evidence do you need to supply? Cant you just provide a Statutory Declaration confirming when relationship ended?

From my MA to be used as reference:

"As your application was lodged on 19th May, it is unlikely that we will hear anything before the 19th August as the time to allocate cases to an assessing officer is still at least 3 months at the moment"

I jst spoke to IMMI before, they told that my application has been allocated for processing but hasnt been handed to the case officer... How long it will take ????? After the case been allocated for processing, any advice guys?

Hi,Guys

Watch your chats for a long time. Visa just granted today (Melbourne Office). Put my timeline on, hope you guys all best.

Visa and Nomination lodged: 13/02/2015

Docs Required: 27/05/2015 (Visa: Medical and Overseas police clearance; Nomi: Company recent BAS, and salary advise from accountant)

Nomi required docs submitted: No date (Mid of June)

Visa Required docs submitted: 24/06/2015

Nomination approved: definitely in June. (Don't have date, applied through MA, MA did not tell me that)

VAC payment invoice issued: 03/07/2015 (My wife do not have IELTS result)

Payment settled:07/07/2015

Visa approved: 16/07/2015

Hope my timeline could give your guys some clues where your applications are.

Hi all!!!

I got PR today:)

My time line

Nom & app 06 /03/2015

Extra doc requested 10/06/2015( both nom&app)

Summited 11/06/2015

Both Nom& app approved16/07/2015

I am really happy and also hope everyone got PR soon !!!

good luck :)

I jst spoke to IMMI before, they told that my application has been allocated for processing but hasnt been handed to the case officer... How long it will take ????? After the case been allocated for processing, any advice guys?

Hi all!!!

My time line

Nom & app 06 /03/2015

Summited 11/06/2015

Yeah! Congrats!!

Just hang tight my friend. I'm sure everyone is asking the same question for themselves as well, and to be honest no one has that answer but the Immigration Department. My MA told me I should be getting my PR anytime soon because it's Decision Ready... that was a month ago.

Been reading on here for a while but first time posting.

Frustrated with how long it's taking.

Called the admin team and they told me they weren't allowed to tell me if my case was allocated and my case was well within the processing times.

Sounds a bit strange that they cant tell me anything

Hi all!!!

My time line

Nom & app 06 /03/2015

Summited 11/06/2015

Congrats allie......enjoy ur visa....

Hope I am next....

Been reading on here for a while but first time posting.

Frustrated with how long it's taking.

Called the admin team and they told me they weren't allowed to tell me if my case was allocated and my case was well within the processing times.

Sounds a bit strange that they cant tell me anything

No one can answer you without knowing your timelines. So share your timeline hopefully someone may know the answered