we both are almost same positions :)

Please share as soon as you got PR granted.

have you apply your self? or through MA?

I've been keeping a close eye on your timeline too because I saw that we're in a similar position. :) I will definitely share it with you guys the second I have any news.

I applied it through my MA. What about you?

I've been keeping a close eye on your timeline too because I saw that we're in a similar position. :) I will definitely share it with you guys the second I have any news.

I applied it through my MA. What about you?

Based on previous timelines, it seems to be you will get PR granted on 9th July (coming Thursday) and mine will granted either next day (friday) or coming monday.?

I applied my own no MA, hence difficult to know what's going on as I've no idea whether CO assign or not :(

By the way, where do you leave? I leave in Melbourn

Edited by shriniwas211

I guess, good news will start receiving from 12pm onwards. i'm still bit afraid that i lodged my visa on 10 June just 2 days before I got nomination approved (12 June).

Does that mean they consider me on June band or they consider me on March band when My nomination lodged (11 March)?

june band.. I did march 17 n april 14.. So i havenot heard anythng aftr my nomination approval on june 18..

looks lyk u still have bit more tym to go]

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Just spoke with Immi, the only thing holding me up is my nom, my visa looks fine, the nom is in the assessment process so fingers crossed that gets approved soon.

Hi R1ggers, could you please share your timeline in your signature? :) makes it easier for the rest of us to compare without referring back to the thread. Thank you, and good luck to you!

Based on previous timelines, it seems to be you will get PR granted on 9th July (coming Thursday) and mine will granted either next day (friday) or coming monday.?

I applied my own no MA, hence difficult to know what's going on as I've no idea whether CO assign or not :(

By the way, where do you leave? I leave in Melbourn

I don't think my MA has that kind of information too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but what he sees is exactly what you see in your ImmiAccount. The only difference is you have complete transparency while I don't, as only my MA has access to it.

I reside in Sydney. :)

I don't think my MA has that kind of information too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but what he sees is exactly what you see in your ImmiAccount. The only difference is you have complete transparency while I don't, as only my MA has access to it.

I reside in Sydney. :)

cool, actually I don't see anything in immiAccount, I just analyzing based on this forum. and because of this no MA i won't be able contact CO's

Just spoke with Immi, the only thing holding me up is my nom, my visa looks fine, the nom is in the assessment process so fingers crossed that gets approved soon.
Do they mind you calling them up? I have a CO, and would love to have an update like that to ease my anxiety a bit but not sure if they are annoyed if you call them! :)

cool, actually I don't see anything in immiAccount, I just analyzing based on this forum. and because of this no MA i won't be able contact CO's

Sorry I couldn't be of much help. I honestly don't know how to find out if a CO's been assigned. I suppose we can only wait and see. Don't know about you guys, but I've been checking my email and refreshing this page like a crazy person :P

Sorry I couldn't be of much help. I honestly don't know how to find out if a CO's been assigned. I suppose we can only wait and see. Don't know about you guys, but I've been checking my email and refreshing this page like a crazy person :P

Haha, glad I'm not the only one!!!

applied for 186 through MA

on 12 March 2015

till now no news

even if i login to immi account it says assessment in progress

so does it always says this ???

Has your nomination been approved? If so when did you lodge it?

Do they mind you calling them up? I have a CO, and would love to have an update like that to ease my anxiety a bit but not sure if they are annoyed if you call them! :)

You don't get to speak with the CO's, you speak with the admin team, they are very friendly and helpful

applied for 186 through MA

on 12 March 2015

till now no news

even if i login to immi account it says assessment in progress

so does it always says this ???

Mine says application received since 29th of April.

Nomination approved on 28th of Apr.

I still don't understand if they are reading my paper work or not yet.

Matt

You don't get to speak with the CO's, you speak with the admin team, they are very friendly and helpful

Great, could you please share admin's contact number

while speaking to admin do we need to tell them our application details? if yes, then what time kind of details they will ask?

It's been over ****ng three weeks co aske for more docs submit on the same day still haven't heard anything

visa applied 11/03/2015

more docs which was medical 15/06/2015

heard ****ing nothing it's very annoying man I cant handle this time