at the movement there is no decision ready file(it was 2 year before in my knowlegde), but if ur ma send all the document with form 80 to immi. we call it decision ready

Why do some require form 80 and some don't? I heard that low risk citizens do not have to do so

Likely u may have same CO(majority of cases), did CO asked for any other documents and ur occupation( occupation also main role in pr, in some occupation they dont have enough people)

I'm happy to hear that same CO will allocate :)

No, CO didn't ask any extra documents yet.... finger cross

my occupation is "Sr. Analyst / Programmer" similar to IT

Edited by shriniwas211

I lodged my visa application just 2 days before nomination granted... does that means same CO will look my visa application?

Another question, once CO assigned to look for the nomination application then how many days he will take to complete it?

me too in the same boat.. Applied 17 march , visa in 14 th april, nomination approved on 18th june .. No docs requstd.. Well.. look lyk they r finshing all the old pending applications.. Hope fully it might come thrgh this week or next .. Fingers crossed Edited by roby

Been quite a long time since we were requested for extra docs. 22nd of May...for both!

Your the exact same timing as me - when did you do your medicals?

Will be interesting to see how both of ours progress.

I completed my medicals before lodging the application..

UPDATE:

VISA: Employer Nomination (subclass 186)

Nomination lodged: 12.02.15

Request of docs: 25.05.15

Docs provided: 12.06.15

Nomination approved 02.07.15 (140days)

Visa application lodged 19.05.15

Medical exams 29.05.15

Visa granted: WAITING… (44 days and counting….)

My Timeline,

24/Mar/2015 Nomination & VISA Lodged

29/Jun/2015 Info requested: 80 forms & updated offshore police check (if you travel back to your home country more than 2 month in total since your last police check issued, you need to provide a updated one)

29/Jun/2015 CO called my employer inquiry my annual leave (which was more than 20 days in 2014). Need to submit a statement within 7 days. Status of nomination still shows "Assessment in progress"; last update date remain 24/MAR/2015

From China, occupa

Any one knows whether they strict in annual leave issues?

Just submitted all required document today for both nomination and visa app through immi account.

How long it takes for them to look back pending applications?

Just submitted all required document today for both nomination and visa app through immi account.

How long it takes for them to look back pending applications?

It's depend may be u get approval in couple days but It will take minimum 28 days to CO back on ur file( frankly when they get free tym mostly on weekends)

Edited by 457to186

Can I ask you guys how do you know when the nomination is approved? I've done everything together through MA, and in my personal account I can only see info related to my application.

You don't have access to the nomination and DIAC will not discuss the Nomination with you either. They will only discuss it with your MA or employer.