Don't worry, it seems to be your nominations will be approved by 30th June 2015 based on nomination lodged on 30th March

Mine nomination lodged on 11th March and got approval on 12th June

One of my colleagues nomination lodged on 18th March and he got approval on 19th June

I have just heard from my MA that my nomination hasn't yet been approved - so the March batch hasn't all been done yet in June for those that thought it had.

Fingers and toes will be crossed form now on to help speed this up........

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my timeline:

Nomination lodged - 06 February 2015

Visa lodged - 02 April 2015

Additional documents requested for nomination on 22nd May, submitted on 13th June.

Nomination approved - 26 June 2015

Visa approved - *Hopefully soon*

Congrats.... exactly at what time u got nomination approved?

Edited by shriniwas211

I have just heard from my MA that my nomination hasn't yet been approved - so the March batch hasn't all been done yet in June for those that thought it had.

Fingers and toes will be crossed form now on to help speed this up........

As I said, yours nomination will be granted on 30th June :)

Hi guys ,

i am following this forum frm couple of months which helps a lot.

i applied nom/visa on 28 February and my agent said tht my file showing assessment in progress today.

so just curious if my file is open and they don't need any further docs then when are the chances I will hear frm them?

thanks.

Hi guys ,

i applied nom/visa on 28 February and my agent said tht my file showing assessment in progress today.

so just curious if my file is open and they don't need any further docs then when are the chances I will hear frm them?

thanks.

Hi I applied for my Nominataion on same day as you plz keep updating Plz I am so worried

I mean that people count the 28 day period from the submission date of extra docs, and I want to know if it is correct

No it's 28 days from request, that is the timeframe the department set themselves but it's not guaranteed. Like I said before they will look at it when they are ready no point stressing about it!

Oh ok yes it's still on effect' many thanks for ur reply

Bridging visa is a no-man land, you wouldn't wish to be on bridging visa unless your substantive visa (not a bridging visa) expires , I have been on it for 3 long years and never want to be back there ever

Hi guys ,

thanks.

my status have been the same "assessment in progress for last 2 months ". I thought that was the normal status

my status have been the same "assessment in progress for last 2 months ". I thought that was the normal status

I lodged the application exactly 60 days ago and the status have been the same "application received". Still don't understand what the difference is to be honest.