Hello everyone.

Apply - 20 Jan. (Nomi and visa together)

Requested docs of Nomi & Visa - 08 May.

Add docs - 13 May.

Nomination -still waiting

Visa - still waiting....

Why there is no any response after submit the requested docs so many days?:mad:

Yep!! Very frustrating.

Hey guys,

You are not alone!

12 January - Nomination application

16 January - Visa application

16 May - Nomination approved, and DIBP requested medical again (probably a mistake)

28 May - I was told by MA that a case officer would revert with further information in due course

And that's it... :(

Hey guys,

You are not alone!

12 January - Nomination application

16 January - Visa application

16 May - Nomination approved, and DIBP requested medical again (probably a mistake)

28 May - I was told by MA that a case officer would revert with further information in due course

And that's it... :(

Hopefully you all guys heard good news by end of this week.

Don't know why they are taking too long time

Mine one is on april 30.dont know when they open my case ...

Waiting killed. .

Says our extra docs are received. Does it mean that IMMI has looked at it? last time, our VISA was looked 2 days ago before we were asked for extra docs

Hi All,

For you guys that are waiting to hear back after submitting documents did you click the "request complete" button??

This button seemingly sends an email to the case officer that all requested documents have been uploaded. If you haven't clicked it the case officer usually waits until the 28 days expires and then when they have time again they will pick up your case. I am no expert though... Just what I have heard.

I applied for nomination 20th Feb & visa 24th April. My nomination got approved 2nd June and requested medicals for visa. I don't know when I will hear back but I clicked the request complete so hoepfully that works

does it matter , if u apply the nomination and visa on different dates before they take ur application?

will they grant the PR together or they decide the nomination and take equal amount of toime to process the visa?

when the case officer take the file do they look visa and nomination application together or seperate ?

Hi All,

For you guys that are waiting to hear back after submitting documents did you click the "request complete" button??

This button seemingly sends an email to the case officer that all requested documents have been uploaded. If you haven't clicked it the case officer usually waits until the 28 days expires and then when they have time again they will pick up your case. I am no expert though... Just what I have heard.

I applied for nomination 20th Feb & visa 24th April. My nomination got approved 2nd June and requested medicals for visa. I don't know when I will hear back but I clicked the request complete so hoepfully that works

didn't u do the medicals before ? did u do the medicals after u have been requsted?

didn't u do the medicals before ? did u do the medicals after u have been requsted?

No I attached all other documents including overseas and Australian PCC. I was waiting for nomination to be approved before going for medicals as I didn't want to spend any more money than I needed too. Funnily enough the same day my nomination got approved I was requested to go for medical.

i did my medicals and they told me they will send it directly to Immi, but i cant c that in my application portal.. how does it work? do we need tpo attach a copy of medical examination undergone

ON your immi account there is a "Get health details" button. Click that and it will show your curent status. My status now says "Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required" which means the doctor has submitted my medicals to the CO. You should be able to see when you click the health button??

ON your immi account there is a "Get health details" button. Click that and it will show your curent status. My status now says "Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required" which means the doctor has submitted my medicals to the CO. You should be able to see when you click the health button??

i see that now.. yeah its cleared..

That's good news. Good luck with everything :) hopefully we hear back soon.

My application has been submitted by my MA

in my application portal i see this statement in the supporting docs section

"Supporting documents

The department may require additional documents to support the processing of this application. Documents may be attached using the links available under the Next steps for each person on this application or by using the Attach document button below.app?cacheKey=d77cdbee&wc_static=%2fimages%2fsmall%2fhelp.png

is this Normally there or its come up after Case officer requested for it. thank you.. can somebody chck thr portal and let me know?

Edited by roby

Same here !! :rolleyes:

whats ur sitaution? have u been reqsted any docs.. can someone chck, person who hasnot been reqstd any docs , if that statement is stilll thr? i am confused.. bcoz

it might to just saying below is the option to attch docs :unsure:

I was requested the documents and submitted as well, ( My Employer was also requested some for Nomination ) . They are submitted and status says assessment in progress ...

Visa and Nomination Submitted : 23/01

Docs Requested : 13/05.

Submitted : 23/05

Waiting since then .

I was requested the documents and submitted as well, ( My Employer was also requested some for Nomination ) . They are submitted and status says assessment in progress ...

Waiting since then .

expect a good reply on 22/06.. gd luck mate

Finally the day has arrived. PR Granted today.

Sharing my time lines and details.

186 ENS - Direct Entry (Skill Assessment Lodged: 13/03/14 - Approval: 06/06/14)

Nomination Lodged: 19/07/14 - Doc's Requested: 18/12/14 - Submitted: 19/12/14 Nomination Granted: 11/03/15

Visa application Lodged: 11/03/15 VISA GRANTED: 16/06/2015

Family of 4 from the India, applied under Direct Entry through a MA in NSW. Application processed by Paramatta office.

No request for additional docs, Got a phone call from MA that the big day has arrived.

Good luck to all those waiting, processing time in general is reducing, so a ray of hope for everyone.

Hi friend..... Congratulations for ur visa approval.....

Could please tell me.the visa conditions applicable for 186 direct entry stream....For example: must arrive on or before ( any due date) for main applicant and independent.. Thank you..

Waiting since then .

Hii

what documents they required for you and employer?

best of luck

LW

i m gonna share one thing regarding Form 80

If u think u come from high risk country get ready with form number 80 ,if u have partner for her / him as well

In my case Officer firstly ask form 80 from my wife i submitted on the same day ,later on when they come back to my file he again ask for Form 80 from Main applicant thats me

I have submitted that now c when good time comes

Doesnt matter they ask you for it or it get ready with it ,fill it ,scan it in your email

Best of luck to all