I am very pleased to share u guys a good news. my pr just garnted 10 mins ago ! Ohhhh relaxed time! I make an mind to count 27 days but miraccle happened.good luck u guys.

hi this is sukhvir,just a quick question!!since you have said that your profile was decision ready i have also heard that there is no such thing as decision ready anymore...so how come you applied DR file

thanks

Hi All

nomination application lodged 23 January and Approved on around 11 May

visa application lodged 9 February and approved today (28 May)

No questions /additional documents requested.had this application prepared by an MA

This forum has been a great help during my application .

wish you all early approvals and all the luck

AB

Does high school cards count as Photo ID? I have something similar which I captured and want to know if it would count as evidence of age (For PCC)

I remember when I apply for Australian PC they asked for birth certificate and scanned passport

Like other options there as well to get 100 points

I got a Medicare card and a passport, but for the extra document (they say a photo is required but I am not sure), do you need a photo?

No, I didn't need to provide extra photo as I had it in my passport. You should have it on your passport too. They will mail it straight away next day and you will get it in about 3 days

Wait, the Police check in 3 days? I know it is 15 days by the Police

So, If I am attaching an extra document equivalent to Australian documents and since I have a passport, I don't need more photos right?

Yes I believe so. I attached scanned passport and birth certificate and got 120 or 140 points I think. I receive an email in the next day that the PCC certificate has been dispatched to my address and I got it after 3 days via mail. Make sure you double check all the information you put in an online form as it will appear in the certificate. I hope that helps

No I don't have MA. I submitted by my own. About your second question, I am not really sure. I haven't seen anyone shared about it before. Everything is possible... But even you haven't submitted application, they can make a decision for the nomination. I think most likely they think it most likely they can make a decision to both nomination and application. Try to submit as much documents as possible (in the checklist). Good luck to all of us!

The CO saw the application (we submitted it 2 months ago) and found out there were documents needed. But for what I hear, it can happen, but it is weird because they won't even look at it if nomination wasn't granted

I don't think so. I think they did look at your nomination and start looking at your application as well and asked for documents. As you can see on visa time line, no application submitted in March has been looked or asked for documents without nomination approved.

Hi Guys,

I have got my immiaccount saying ' Information Request' but I couldnt see any attachement or detsils on immiaccount.

It that taking more time to upload file from Immigration?

What should I do?

Can you please share your timeline? Do you have MA?