Hi Guys, my visa was granted yesterday on 6th May 2015. Application was lodged on 3rd December 2014.

Nomination Lodged:- 22nd Sept 14

Nomination Approved:- 28th March 15

Good Luck to all those who are waiting for theirs.

Hey frdz, your nomination took quite long waiting 6 months, any perticular reason behind this? I m still waiting almost 5.5 months already....plz reply any monitoring issues????

Application lodged with family on 16th Jan- Received Confirmation today , 8.5.15.

Friend applied around 23rd Jan, and got confirmation on 5.5.15, so they are getting through the jan ones, although not necessarily in any straightforward order!

Application lodged with family on 16th Jan- Received Confirmation today , 8.5.15.

Friend applied around 23rd Jan, and got confirmation on 5.5.15, so they are getting through the jan ones, although not necessarily in any straightforward order!

That's really good hope to get feb one soon

and congrats

Nomination lodged on 17th January 2015 VISA lodged on 20th January 2015... Case officer appointed for nomination on 24 April and requested documents.. Documents submitted on 29th April ... And yesterday case officer requested documents for visa application as well....but I haven't got any response for nomination... Bit confuse..immigration agent said they gave you a decision together for both files.....

Hi Twoms , i applied mine on 23 Jan both nomination and visa application , and i checked my immi account today and status changed to Information requested , last update 08/05/15. did u get the same msg ,if yes is that mean case officer allocated .

thanks

yes, and requested for extra documents.

ask your MA what documents did they asked

Nomination lodged on 17th January 2015 VISA lodged on 20th January 2015... Case officer appointed for nomination on 24 April and requested documents.. Documents submitted on 29th April ... And yesterday case officer requested documents for visa application as well....but I haven't got any response for nomination... Bit confuse..immigration agent said they gave you a decision together for both files.....

what documents did they requested for visa ?

hi ,,,nomination/visa 23jan2015

CA ask extra docoment , clear copyt of my AFP PCC.AND SECOND INSTALLMENT ....thanx ,,,,,,,ask yestrday i will send today ....

hi

we did our medical on 23/01/2015. i check my online application and click get health reuslts shows health clearance provided ,no action required. what is that mean?

hi

we did our medical on 23/01/2015. i check my online application and click get health reuslts shows health clearance provided ,no action required. what is that mean?

Hi sib6676 , i don't see that option to check health clearence , when i log in it just shows my application TRN number , last updated date, information requested. thats it .But i think as you said on your application its says health clearence provided and no action required , that mean u don't need to do anything. they will update the status when they need any document from you..

as mine got changed yesterday information requested 08/05/15 and my MA told me nomination was approved yesterday too....

Hi siby6676. Fingers crossed for you. I wanted to let you know I applied for 186 temporary rsidence transition scheme on 15/12/14 and was approved and visa granted on Friday 8th May 2015 at 3pm. No extra docs requested and had no idea if I even had a case officer. I hope you get an answer soon. Good luck

Hi everyone. I am no longer playing the waiting game, visa granted yesterday. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, I feel your pain but it is worth the wait. Thanks to everyone for posting timelines. I found this so helpful and when I saw January applications were being approved and I was December application and still no case officer assigned I called and emailed immigration. The email reply I got on Thursday told me a case officer would be assigned next week. I then got an email the next day with the visa grant notice, shock and relief.

186 Temporary Residence Transition Scheme timeline below - I think application was processed in Victoria and I am based in Queensland

Nomination Lodged - 28 July 2014

Additional Info requested -12 Nov 2014

Additional Info Submitted - 1 Dec 2014

Nomination Approved - 12 Dec 2014

Visa Application Lodged - 15 Dec 2014

Health Examination Completed - 22 Dec 2014

Visa Granted – 8 May 2015

Hi everyone. I am no longer playing the waiting game, visa grantedarrow-10x10.png yesterday. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, I feel your pain but it is worth the wait. Thanks to everyone for posting timelines. I found this so helpful and when I saw January applications were being approved and I was December application and still no case officer assigned I called and emailed immigration. The email reply I got on Thursday told me a case officer would be assigned next week. I then got an email the next day with the visa grant notice, shock and relief.

186 Temporary Residence Transition Scheme timeline below - I think application was processed in Victoria and I am based in Queensland

Nomination Lodged - 28 July 2014

Additional Info requested -12 Nov 2014

Additional Info Submitted - 1 Dec 2014

Nomination Approved - 12 Dec 2014

Visa Application Lodged - 15 Dec 2014

Health Examination Completed - 22 Dec 2014

Visa grantedarrow-10x10.png – 8 May 2015

Hi Loveboots,

Can you share the list of documents that you submitted for your visa. I just want to make sure I submitted all the required documents so they will not have to request for missing documents. Did you have to submit police clearance for countries you have lived prior to 2004 or just from 2004 to present (last 10 years)?

Hi Loveboots,

Can you share the list of documents that you submitted for your visa. I just want to make sure I submitted all the required documents so they will not have to request for missing documents. Did you have to submit police clearance for countries you have lived prior to 2004 or just from 2004 to present (last 10 years)?

hi ncola

applicant

passport copy front and back pages inc exit and entry seal page( all applicants)

form 80 ( all appicants exp kids less than 16 year)

pcc australia and overseas( last 10 years see immi site)

evidence of relation ship with spouce( marriage certificate)

educational certificates

if u appy through186 trt evidence of english exemption ( 5 year continous study letter from uni/ insti)

resume incl experience and qualification

dependent

passsport

form 80

evidence relationship

english ielts 4.5 or 2 year degree letter/ 5 year eecondary eduction

education certificates

children

passport copy

birth certificates

if u submitt these papers first u will get pr with in time frame with out any question.

thanks

hi ncola

applicant

passport copy front and back pages inc exit and entry seal page( all applicants)

form 80 ( all appicants exp kids less than 16 year)

pcc australia and overseas( last 10 years see immi site)

evidence of relation ship with spouce( marriage certificate)

educational certificates

if u appy through186 trt evidence of english exemption ( 5 year continous study letter from uni/ insti)

resume incl experience and qualification

dependent

passsport

form 80

evidence relationship

english ielts 4.5 or 2 year degree letter/ 5 year eecondary eduction

education certificates

children

passport copy

birth certificates

if u submitt these papers first u will get pr with in time frame with out any question.

thanks

Thanks siby