Have got nomination approval and request for additional documents for visa application on May 2:

- new AFP Clearance Certificate (previous doesn't have my middle name included there);

- de-facto relationship evidence.

My timeline:

Nomination and Visa (Direct Entry) submitted on December 23 2014 with MA;

Nomination approved - May 2 2015;

Further documents requested - May 2 2015.

finally hear back from my MA saying CO request copy of AFP, once they received it should be granted today.

finger cross and awaiting good news.

Nomination and Application lodged - 22.12.14 (from 457 visa)

payment debited - 31.12.14

Medicals done 31.12.14

aknowledgement of application received from IMMI - 29.12.14

no extra documents required 04 May 2015.

Nomination - Waiting

Visa granted - waiting

finally hear back from my MA saying CO request copy of AFP, once they received it should be granted today.

Medicals done 31.12.14

Nomination - Waiting

Visa granted - waiting

Visa and nomination lodge on 30 th January 15

Nomination approve 21 April 15

visa waiting

:wacko:

Medicals done 31.12.14

Nomination - approved

Visa granted -approved today 04 May 2015

just received a phone call saying my PR granted. o yes! finally is over.

good luck to you all.

just received a phone call saying my PR granted. o yes! finally is over.

good luck to you all.

Hi Steve

Did you submit IELTS or did you claim exemption based on having 5 years education in English

i used the same ielts result two years ago when i applied my 457

Hi all,

First time posting - long time monitoring the thread.

Finally got confirmation of my wife and I receiving Permanent Residency today, I thought I would share my timeline to help others.

Nomination & Application submitted: 23/12/2014

Approval 04/05/2015

Applied through a MA

Good luck to everybody else waiting...

Hi guys,

My employer submitted nomination application on 28.01.15 and I am currently waiting to apply for my visa application.

I am the holder of a 461 NZ visa so I am exempt from having to complete a skills assessment under the condition that you have worked for your employer for the past 2 years.

I joined my employer on 08.04.13 and over the last 2 years of employment I have taken 33 days of unpaid leave. I noticed that as part of the condition of being exempt from completing the skills assessment you must have worked for your employer for a period of 2 years excluding unpaid leave dates.

I just want to check if anyone else has had experience of this and do I just add on 33 days since 08.04.13 meaning I could apply 22.5.15? I dont want to get anything wrong with this application after already losing $3520 from submitting my application the same date as my employer without realising I had to meet the 2 year mark.

Any thoughts or experiences would be great.

Thanks

Hi guys,

My employer submitted nomination application on 28.01.15 and I am currently waiting to apply for my visa application.

I am the holder of a 461 NZ visa so I am exempt from having to complete a skills assessment under the condition that you have worked for your employer for the past 2 years.

I joined my employer on 08.04.13 and over the last 2 years of employment I have taken 33 days of unpaid leave. I noticed that as part of the condition of being exempt from completing the skills assessment you must have worked for your employer for a period of 2 years excluding unpaid leave dates.

I just want to check if anyone else has had experience of this and do I just add on 33 days since 08.04.13 meaning I could apply 22.5.15? I dont want to get anything wrong with this application after already losing $3520 from submitting my application the same date as my employer without realising I had to meet the 2 year mark.

Any thoughts or experiences would be great.

Thanks

Did you use MA or did your company do it by themselves, I think the 2 years full-time also apply for the Nomination as well, meaning you even have to meet your 2 years full-time before your employer lodging their nomination application. Better get a professional advice from MA or lawyer.

Hi keyle I think u made mistake u can't lodge your file or nomination without completing 2 year and as per rules unpaid leave doesn't count on those two year if you had 33 days unpaid leave you vl have to do 33 days extra to complete two year it may refuse ur visa or you should withdraw ur file before they refused may b u vl get refund good luck

My employer has applied to nominate me via the direct entry scheme so there is no commitment to my knowledge that you have to of been working for that employer for a period of two years except if you want to apply to be exempt from the skills assessment and as that is a decision the visa holder makes I cant see how the employer being part of the 2 year condition is relevant to their nomination application only to mine when I submit

Everybody ,

Really want to express my "suerte" to everybody ! Got the PR today after 120 Ducking days ....If it help anybody to relax I had a DUI in my criminal records ..so good boys wih 1 mistake can make it !

All the best to everybody ...wait is disgusting but your time will come soonish

Cheers

Weezy !

Everybody ,

Really want to express my "suerte" to everybody ! Got the PR today after 120 Ducking days ....If it help anybody to relax I had a DUI in my criminal records ..so good boys wih 1 mistake can make it !

Cheers

Weezy !

doesn't that called offence not crime

if you have done any crime, file, would be in doubt.

Everybody ,

Cheers

Weezy !

congrats weedy and best of luck for your future

did they ask for any document for your visa ?? please reply

doesn't that called offence not crime

if you have done any crime, file, would be in doubt.

Mate ,

it had on my AFP criminal record "High range drink driving" in Australia...

Never had anything on record from all country I lived in so far and it went thru ...

All the very best to all..it s long but gooood!

congrats weedy and best of luck for your future

did they ask for any document for your visa ?? please reply

No additional documents requested but I had provided loads of them......

for example against criminal record for drink driving i have provided all details of courts, references, letter of apologize....

Then diplomas, contracts, taxes evidences, 2 addresses justifications, .... give everything you can !

Be 100% honest ...**** can happen.. play your best cards ( work, personality,taxes ...)

Cheers

Ben

No additional documents requested but I had provided loads of them......

for example against criminal record for drink driving i have provided all details of courts, references, letter of apologize....

Then diplomas, contracts, taxes evidences, 2 addresses justifications, .... give everything you can !

Be 100% honest ...**** can happen.. play your best cards ( work, personality,taxes ...)

Cheers

Ben

so you have applied ENS right 186 ?? just to confirm

Hi new to this forum. Some real useful information on here. Thought I'd share my time line

Applied on 21/11/14

Nomination approved 31/3/15

Visa ????????????? Still waiting

Heard nothing the whole time just an email to confirm my nomination approved.

So frustrating hearing people getting visas approved and applying after me. Fingers crossed this week...

Hi new to this forum. Some real useful information on here. Thought I'd share my time line

Applied on 21/11/14

Nomination approved 31/3/15

Visa ????????????? Still waiting

Heard nothing the whole time just an email to confirm my nomination approved.

So frustrating hearing people getting visas approved and applying after me. Fingers crossed this week...

same here, ens 186 applied on 21/11/14 but no such news yet from immi

still waiting........

nomination..waiting

visa..... waiting

very frustrating......

what's wrong????? don't understand

same here, ens 186 applied on 21/11/14 but no such news yet from immi

still waiting........

nomination..waiting

visa..... waiting

very frustrating......

what's wrong????? don't understand

I just received an email asking for further documentation..... This is becoming ridiculous.