Guest xttxhh

Hi all, I just got my visa granted one hour ago!!

Thank you everyone and this great forum. All the information here keep me encouraged in those tough waiting days. Thank you again.

My timeline is as below

-------------------------------------------------------------

14th Nov. Both Nomination and Visa application lodged

24th Mar. Renew contract was required by Immi office

30th Apr. Both Nomin and Visa granted in the morning.

Wish all of you here always with luck! wish all of you get the great news soon! All the best!

Congratulations to everyone who has got their PR. I am a 186 Temporary Resident Transition from 457. I lodged my application after the nomination was approved. I think this was a mistake but wasn't aware I would go back in the queue and have to wait up to 6 months again :-( I thought I would share my timeline. All those who lodged in middle of December 2014, thank you for sharing your timelines. You are giving me hope that a case officer is assessing my application :-)

Nomination Lodged - 28 July 2014

Additional Info requested -12 Nov 2014

Additional Info Submitted - 1 Dec 2014

Nomination Approved - 12 Dec 2014

Visa Application Lodged - 15 Dec 2014

Health Examination Completed - 22 Dec 2014

Still waiting – no communication from immigration. I have called and emailed immigration. All I am told is applications from December 2014 are being processed and to be patient and call back if I have heard nothing by 15th June.

Good luck everyone

Hi everyone..

I wrote an inquiry email to DIBP and got this response after 3 days..

"Dear Nitin, I can confirm that both the visa and employer nomination applications have been assessed and both are currently being processed. A case officer will contact you in due course if further information is required."

Any idea what this means with respect to how long this could take?

My timeline.. both Nomination and VISA lodged on 21 Oct 2014 as decision-ready via MA. No communication since then.. already past the 6-month mark.

Hi everyone..

I wrote an inquiry email to DIBP and got this response after 3 days..

"Dear Nitin, I can confirm that both the visa and employer nomination applications have been assessed and both are currently being processed. A case officer will contact you in due course if further information is required."

Any idea what this means with respect to how long this could take?

My timeline.. both Nomination and VISA lodged on 21 Oct 2014 as decision-ready via MA. No communication since then.. already past the 6-month mark.

Could you please let me know the email address and tele-number which you ask?

Thank you.

hi

Iam new this forum. my co. applied my nomination as a painting trade worker on 26/08/2014 and it approved on 10/12/2014. i applied 186 visa trt stream on 16/12/2014. still no news from immi. any one help me when they will take my file?

Looks like we are both on the same time frame. My 186 transition visa was lodged 15th Dec and no news yet. Patience is the key.

Good luck

congratulation to all my friends those got PR... Happy life ahead ..........

Nomination lodged - 06.11.14 (from 457 visa with MA)

Extra Documents for nomination requested 07.04.15 - Supplied 09.04.15

again ask for more doc for nomination 22.04.2015

Nomination approved ...............waiting

visa application lodged 13.03.2015

Waiting ............................

Medicals..... Pending:rolleyes:

Hi

Just gave a call to immi to check status of my application - they mentioned that it has been allocated to team 6 ? Any body now where they are based ? NSW seems to be quicker than WA ..

Application 6 of Jan 15

Any feed back would be great

Cheers

Hi

Just gave a call to immi to check status of my application - they mentioned that it has been allocated to team 6 ? Any body now where they are based ? NSW seems to be quicker than WA ..

Application 6 of Jan 15

Any feed back would be great

Cheers

It means ur file allocate I think your nomination is approved or not ?

Just asked my employer to chase up status of nomination with immi (nomination sent 28.01.15) and my company received the following response:

Thank you foryour email.

At this stage yourapplication has not been allocated to a team. The processing standard for ENS186/ RSMS 187 applications is 6 to 8 months. Currently we are allocating caseslodged in December 2014.

Thank you for your patience.

Weird how some nominations get approved within 1-3 months and with some they are saying up to 8 months? Anyone else had this feedback of 6-8 months?

:mad:

Hi Weezy,

My case with team6, just don't take stress will be get ur visa grant soon...............here is my timeline

Nomination lodged - 06.11.14 (from 457 visa with MA)

Extra Documents for nomination requested 07.04.15 - Supplied 09.04.15

again ask for more doc for nomination 22.04.2015

Nomination approved ...............waiting

visa application lodged 13.03.2015

Waiting ............................

Medicals..... Pending:rolleyes:

At this stage yourapplication has not been allocated to a team. The processing standard for ENS186/ RSMS 187 applications is 6 to 8 months

Thank you for your patience.

Same sh*t here as well. I thought they introduced a new, "faster" system? And what? They have slowed down quite a bit

Edited by pih5ped