Hi there, my employer informed me today that my nomination has been approved. Now waiting on visa application :)

Here's my updated timeline:

Employer nomination lodged - w/c 08.12.14

VETASSESS application lodged - 06.01.15

VETASSESS completed POSITIVE result - 20.01.15

Visa application lodged via 186 Direct Entry - 27.02.15

Visa application acknowledged - 27.02.15

Bridging visa granted - 27.02.15

Medical completed w/BUPA - 05.03.15

Employee nomination APPROVED - 20.04.15 (NSW)

Current MyIMMI application status - Assessment In Progress

Lodged in NSW without MA - Recruitment Consultant

Edited by DeanUK

FYI - From a MARA on another web forum

"

Hurray the general status of "In Progress" is being retired and three new statuses introduced.

- Application Received – indicating your application has been successfully submitted and will be assessed within advertised application processing timeframes.

- Information Requested – indicating an immigration officer has assessed the application and found that more information is required, so they have requested that you provide further evidence in support of the application.

- Assessment in Progress – You have provided all the requested information. We might proceed to make a decision on your application. We could also ask you for further information. In this case, the status will return to Information requested.

All applications with a status of Ready to Submit will automatically change to Incomplete. This is to ensure that any new questions are answered before the application is submitted. All applications with a status of In Progress will automatically change to Assessment in progress"

Came into effect after recent maintenance upgrade apparently

ya :) .I am expecting that immi may start oct application from 26th Jan. Last month on 18th Dec,they have started looking after sept applications.

Hello All,

I am so glad to find a lot of people in my situation, this waiting game is killing me it feels like it's taking forever

my MA put my application and nomination and all required documents on the 19 December 2014

I went in to check today it said Applicaiton being processed

Any clue how long this may take now?

Submitted:19 December 2014

Waiting...waiting...waiting...

Hello All,

I am so glad to find a lot of people in my situation, this waiting game is killing me it feels like it's taking forever

my MA put my application and nomination and all required documents on the 19 December 2014

I went in to check today it said Applicaiton being processed

Any clue how long this may take now?

Submitted:19 December 2014

Waiting...waiting...waiting...

I guess nextweek mate.they are processing in mid DEc. application now.Mine was lodged on Dec 3 and granted today

It is truly a milestone in my life, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the immense support and guidance you gave me throughout last six months. Finally!!! Proudly say Permanent Resident Of Australia...

Aussi Aussi Aussi..

i pray to God that everyone will get their grant soon..

Edited by Vishal Patel

It is truly a milestone in my life, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the immense support and guidance you gave me throughout last six months. Finally!!! Proudly say Permanent Resident Of Australia...

Aussi Aussi Aussi..

well done, really pleased for you Vishal!

Aussi Aussi Aussi..

Congrats Vishal !! :)

Congrats!!! Vishal Patel enjoy Aussie life.

By the way, I'm the same situation like you was before.

I was asked for more documents from CO on 18/3/15 and I resubmitted on 31/3/15. CO gave a check list for nomination which I've done but still asking. Timeframe was over last week for 28 days. Waiting is killing me. I asked my MA to follow-up but I think my MA haven't done yet. Should I call immi or waiting patiently?I

Edited by l3errymint

Congrats!!! Vishal Patel enjoy Aussie life.

By the way, I'm the same situation like you was before.

I was asked for more documents from CO on 18/3/15 and I resubmitted on 31/3/15. CO gave a check list for nomination which I've done but still asking. Timeframe was over last week for 28 days. Waiting is killing me. I asked my MA to follow-up but I think my MA haven't done yet. Should I call immi or waiting patiently?I

Thanks a Lot... i completely understand your feeling...my MA was lazy and he never called them up but today morning i called them and tried to find out where we up to and after few hours i got my grant letter so my advice is better you call them up and do the follow-up... good luck.. it wont take long for you.... you will be the next i guess