Hi Byron

this thread is related to 186 applications - in my opinion it would confuse people to have 187 on there too - overload of info they should make their own and I understand RSMS get priority over ENS.

I hear what you're saying. Lets play it by ear, I've added the column. If we find there are loads of RSMS applicants we will separate them out.

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet but its made me realise I'm the only nomination from August not yet approved!! Sweating! Is there any way to check the status yourself without asking the MA? She is engaged by my work and she fobbed me off last week.....

Well you can import your application. Create an Immi Account, enter the details required like application reference no. etc, D.O.B etc and there you go, you will have the same access to the application as your agent has.

Guest harry007
Well you can import your application. Create an Immi Account, enter the details required like application reference no. etc, D.O.B etc and there you go, you will have the same access to the application as your agent has.

I think you can only import visa application not nomination if you have applied through migration agent however, if you applied by yourself then you can import or access both nomination and visa application.

I think you can only import visa application not nomination if you have applied through migration agent however, if you applied by yourself then you can import or access both nomination and visa application.

Yes others have indicated I'll mess up the nomination for the MA if I import it and don't feel like getting on their bad side so I think I'll leave it - my manager also contacted the MA herself as she's a bit fed up waiting and I couldn't give her a definitive answer - she didn't get any more info than what's here and we already knew... My 457 is up in 4 weeks and we go overseas in 10 days - we had hoped for an answer on nomination before lodging our application... looks like that won't happen now!

Stressed.......:shocked:

Oh yeah.. you're right.. I misread it.. I thought the member wanted to Import the visa application.

Hi Guys

i saw some of us debating regarding import nomination file, I can make it easier for you

you can import the nomination file(yes you heard right, you can) your MA has to give you permission for that. In an Immi account if you look at next to your any application, there is an option called ACTION if you hit it you will find share, tell your MA hit that option and share that nomination file with you. It so easy

I hope this would help

thanks

A question for those whose nomination/application has already been approved.

How do you know that a CO has been assigned to your file?

Just nomination so far for me. I didn't know anything until I received a request for additional docs, on that letter the CO's name and details are included, but you don't know you have been assigned until you get some news, whether that is a grant or more info. Sent that back then got a letter of approval shortly after. That letter was signed off by the same case worker as requested the docs. This was all in September 2014.

I really wouldn't worry until you hear something back, by that point the wait may be over for you anyway.

A question for those whose nomination/application has already been approved.

How do you know that a CO has been assigned to your file?

I have not got approved my 186 visa yet but as far as I know if u have immi acc then you can access to the account to view the update from case officer or if u don't have immi acc then case officer will inform you by email or if you have migration agent.

Guest harry007
Hi Guys

i saw some of us debating regarding import nomination file, I can make it easier for you

you can import the nomination file(yes you heard right, you can) your MA has to give you permission for that. In an Immi account if you look at next to your any application, there is an option called ACTION if you hit it you will find share, tell your MA hit that option and share that nomination file with you. It so easy

I hope this would help

thanks

Thanks Vishal, I ll talk with my MA. Have you applied through migration agent or by yourself ?

Guest harry007
Hi Harry, I have applied through MA

Vishal I have create one more immi account and try to share my visa application with that account and its so easy. I am sure we can share nomination also like that . Anyway can you see both nomination and visa application in your immi account even though you have applied through migration agent.

Vishal I have create one more immi account and try to share my visa application with that account and its so easy. I am sure we can share nomination also like that . Anyway can you see both nomination and visa application in your immi account even though you have applied through migration agent.

yes I can and that's what the reason make me to share my thoughts my friend

Hi everyone I applied 186 visa ob15th October.if anyone applied within this time and anyone knows how long does it take.very worried.

applied nomination and visa application together on 15th October 2014.no response at all.

HI Sumon,

They still working on Sep application, all of Oct applicants are waiting, but I think it won't be too long.

Don't worry and good luck!

Guest harry007
yes I can and that's what the reason make me to share my thoughts my friend

Thank you so much my friend you have really made my life easier cheers !!!