Hi guys

As on my request my MA mailed nsw.pse to find out my application status yesterday and he got an Auto response today saying

"please Note that we are curently allocating Ens and Rsms application lodged on late july and Early August".hope fully 2 more weeeks to go.fingercrossed.

Hi guys

As on my request my MA mailed nsw.pse to find out my application status yesterday and he got an Auto response today saying

"please Note that we are curently allocating Ens and Rsms application lodged on late july and Early August".hope fully 2 more weeeks to go.fingercrossed.

Thanks for the information provided suk:rolleyes:

It's a good news for all the applicants who applied in July and August!I did visa application on 27th Aug!Hope I can hear a good news before Chrismes.

May u tell us which centre are u in,and what's ur occupation?

Paramatta, Sales Engineer, no contact from CO

Hi guys

Hi Taran! I quoted Suk123 post...they started Aug applications, but there are some more July applications not approved yet...Hope they all get it this week so Immi can start processing ours!

Hi Raj27 basically they asked for my job description, and role title, nothing has been mentioned by them just asking for info didnt question the promotion

My job code is arborist and i am still in an arborist role just looking after a few crews now compared to being a crew member