Hey Annie, so you heard back then?? Still havnt heard anything since they asked me for more docs which was on the 13th Oct. Is 28 days the maximum time they take to get back to you after asking for more docs?? Not heard anything emailed them twice and called...Such a long process...................:arghh:

Hi Lalit715! I edited my signature and changed to " finalised". instead of "completed", it maybe confusing and i used the wrong term.

Thanks Belle14, I did my medicals before lodging the application, therefore I attached the medical referral letter under 'Medical Examination, Evidence of Intention to Undergo - Other (specify)', hopefully the results should have been uploaded to respective HAP ID. My immi account doesn't specify any status for medicals!!! Fingers Xed..

Hey Annie, so you heard back then?? Still havnt heard anything since they asked me for more docs which was on the 13th Oct. Is 28 days the maximum time they take to get back to you after asking for more docs?? Not heard anything emailed them twice and called...Such a long process...................:arghh:

Wooo....Do we really need to wait for 28 days?!...What is your timeline? Have you got nomination letter? 

Congrats Shanahag

I've been following the forum for a little while and it has been a great source of info. Thanks everyone.

I only lodged my application (and uploaded all relevant docs, checks, medicals etc) on 23.10.14 with my nomination having been approved on 27.07.14. After I lodged my app I received a generic looking email from the Melbourne office stating that I had been granted a bridging visa. Today I received a very similar email explaining that I had been granted a bridging visa but this time it was from the Parramatta office and it had a name and position number at the bottom.

I was a bit surprised to receive a second email, from a different office with a name on it. Can anyone tell me if this is usual process?

Unfortunately having only recently lodged my application I know I've got a long wait ahead of me . . . but my employer took 12 months to lodge my nomination so whats a few more months?

Under the case officers name it says aps 5. Is that the team number ?

No, not always.

The letter i had off my case officer said Team 3 however on the email it told me to respond to Team 1... I submitted my documents to Team 3 last week and noticed that i may have sent to the wrong team and sent to Team 1 this week in case. Very confusing

I've been following this thread for a while.

Our pr was granted today - ens direct entry.

Application lodged 14th July. Approved by Melbourne office. Low risk country (Ireland). Migration agents from KPMG used

Congrats shanahag. Hope I can get mine soon. Finger Xed...