Hi all,

My processing time for a 186 visa.

Lodged 6 June, medicals 13 August, P.R granted 16 Oct.

Didn't get told we had a case officer, our emailed visa grant went straight into junk, noticed we had P.R yesterday (5 days later) by logging into my immi account.

Lodged ourselves without uploading form 80.

Hi Guys, i have been following this forum from last 3 months and it helps a lot to kills times and motivate for waiting.i would like to share my timeline with you guyss

Nomination lodge ..7 August with mA as DEc ready

visa application lodge ...15 october as Dec ready

Co appointed , paramata ,team10

Waiting ??????????. It suckx

Thanks for the info PM1111, that's good news for me and all the others lodged in July. Just hit week 12 since submission. What would people say is average processing time right now?

cheers, Is that week 12 since nomination or visa application? im on week 14 since nomination. Ive been following other cases and it appears that the current timelines are 13 week mark from nomination, before contact with a CO

Im into week17 since my application was put in... Not heard anything but that, as i said before, was with full medicals, police checks, everything needed for the co that the MA said I'd need before they put it in on behalf of me and my employer.

Fingers crossed it's soon then as they're doing july now then lol

Im into week17 since my application was put in... Not heard anything but that, as i said before, was with full medicals, police checks, everything needed for the co that the MA said I'd need before they put it in on behalf of me and my employer.

Fingers crossed it's soon then as they're doing july now then lol

Hi carpetbelly ,17 weeks ia long wait , may be your application goes to team 5 ( Melbourne). They are taking ages to grant . One of my fren he apply his application on may 29 , just garnted week ago and its from melbourne office. Why don"t you tell your ma to push them a bit more.goodluck and jope for your visa to come soon.

cheers, Is that week 12 since nomination or visa application? im on week 14 since nomination. Ive been following other cases and it appears that the current timelines are 13 week mark from nomination, before contact with a CO

12 weeks since visa application, nomination was granted a few days before (I waited for nomination approval before applying for visa).

Thanks for the info PM1111, that's good news for me and all the others lodged in July. Just hit week 12 since submission. What would people say is average processing time right now?

I just spoke with the immigration department. My visa was lodged on 21 July - just under 14 weeks ago (I had already received the nomination approval). Agent confirmed that they have all the documentation needed but that it hasn't even been allocated a case-officer yet. She said that at the moment the average approval time (depending on any issues, job title etc) is 5 months!

I just spoke with the immigration department. My visa was lodged on 21 July - just under 14 weeks ago (I had already received the nomination approval). Agent confirmed that they have all the documentation needed but that it hasn't even been allocated a case-officer yet. She said that at the moment the average approval time (depending on any issues, job title etc) is 5 months!

Guess if I tell myself it's 5 months then anything before is a bonus! When you've been in Oz for 5 years on temporary status 8 weeks is not that long in perspective!

Hi Loaf80

can you be more specific? e.g: Transition stream or direct entry? how long did nomination take to be approved?

Hi Loaf80

can you be more specific? e.g: Transition stream or direct entry? how long did nomination take to be approved?

This was transition from 457. My employers nomination went in on April 15th and was approved 21st July (I lodged my application the same day). I chose not to lodge until it was approved as I didn't want to forfeit any payment should it be declined. I imagine if you have already submitted everything ahead of your ENS approval however then you should count approval time from the date of the nomination being approved. Hope that helps!

Hi Guys, i have been following this forum from last 3 months and it helps a lot to kills times and motivate for waiting.i would like to share my timeline witth you guyss

Nomination lodge ..7 August with mA as DEc ready

visa application lodge ...15 october as Dec ready

Co appointed , paramata ,team10

Waiting ??????????. It suckx

How did you know your case officer is appointed and where the application is being processed? I have not got a single beep from my MA. I guess it's not too long. My timeline is:

nomination lodged: 18 August (TRT stream)

visa application lodged: 15 October

67 days so far.??