Congrats DavidExpat and kam007!

I've been following this forum for awhile but I have not posted anything because we are not Poms. However, this thread had really been helpful to me and it is only fair for me to post this and hopefully it will be an encouragement to the rest who are still waiting.

I just got a call from our MA half an hour ago. We have just got our PRs granted today. No contact from CO at all. ImmiAccount was still showing "In Progress" as I type this.

Visa 186 (class EN) Direct Entry - I've only worked with this employer for 3 months when nomination was submitted.

Nomination submitted: 1 May 2014

Nomination approved: 23 June 2014

Application submitted: 28 June 2014

Bridging visa granted: 2 July 2014

Medicals done: 15 July 2014

Visa granted: 17 October 2014 :wink:

We applied "onshore" on visa 457. From a "low risk" country.

The wait had been long and grueling especially after seeing people who submitted their nomination and application after us being granted. The process slowed down this couple of weeks for the end of June applicants. I supposed there were plenty of applications going in towards the end of June due to the uncertainty of the application fees from July onwards. on hindsight, we should have submitted the nomination and application together but anyway, it is finally here! Thank God.

All the best to all of you who are still waiting. It will come in due time.

So finally it's the time to celebrate. PR GRANTED THIS EVE.

nomination applied and visa: 6th July

nomination approved: 7th October

medicals requested: 7th October

Medicals submitted: 13th October

visa grant: 16th October

this forum has been very helpful. No 2 years exp shown. Occu painting and decorating. However I put a cover letter from ANZSCO regarding 2 years ON JOB TRAINING.

Wish good luck to everyone. Don't loose and give up. This was my 2nd attempt as first there were few docs missing and my nomination was refused.

Cheers kam

Awesome! Congratulations.

I think you wouldn't mind though explaining a bit why your 1st attempt failed. What docs were missing? Did they ask for it and it couldn't be provided? Or they refused out of the blue?

It'd be really helpful to most of people to avoid making the same mistakes I believe.

Congrats again!

Awesome! Congratulations.

I think you wouldn't mind though explaining a bit why your 1st attempt failed. What docs were missing? Did they ask for it and it couldn't be provided? Or they refused out of the blue?

It'd be really helpful to most of people to avoid making the same mistakes I believe.

Congrats again!

Looks to me the case officer was confused with bye wages as there were too many people working and didn't call for clarification. Later she said to go for MRT. But Rather I reapplied again.

This is time no sign of case officer

Hi guys I have been following your forums and thought I would give you my update

logged application and nomination and medicals 30/6

Nomination approved 3/10

Heard nothing until 14/10 requiring more info

sent through req info and assigned to team 1 Parramatta

Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes for them to get back to you?

cheers :)

Finally waiting game finished

nomination and visa submitted on 30/6/14

upfront all the documents submitted and medical done by 22nd sep...

Thru MA

Grant letter receives today! 20/10/2014.

No CO contact until we grant our letter!

Edited by Askk m3

Finally waiting game finished

nomination and visa submitted on 30/6/14

upfront all the documents submitted and medical done by 22nd sep...

Thru MA

Grant letter receives today! 20/10/2014.

No CO contact until we grant our letter!

Congratulations Askk m3 that's great news. Hopefully I'm next!

So annoying are you the same as me Anne applied on the 30th June? I can t believe we have been asked for more info I feel so stupid not adding it all in :(

I applied 30th June

Application and nomination both submitted

All documents submitted

No MA

Low risk country

You've heard more than me as there has been zero contact between immi and me! So annoying...