Hello everyone. I've been following this thread for a couple of weeks now and I'm glad to see progress with the applications. Congratulations to new PRs! :)

We lodged our nomination/visa application (complete docs) through MA on 12 June, and until now we haven't heard anything. Hoping to hear some development soon.

haha finally congrats Kmchu! I got my nomination granted this afvo too. Welcome to Australia mate. :P

thanks megan! and congratulations to you too:-)

Hi there I'm a complete Nooob here and don't quite understand all the terminology yet but here's my timeline.

Applying from the UK for a ENS 186 (Agreement Stream)

Labour Agreement Recieved 8 Sep

Visa Application lodged 10 Sep

186 Checklist Documents uploaded 10 Sep

Visa Medicals complete by Fri 3 Oct.

I take it we just sit around and wait now? The immi site states could be upto 6 months....Yikes!!

Hello Guys,

I have lodged ENS 186. My wife is currently pregnant and it's unlikely we will get PR before our baby is born. In this case i will have t apply for Indian passport for my baby and then apply for including baby in our visa application. My Question is, till the time my baby receives Indian passport,his/her stay will be considered as illegitimate in Australia? Do i need to do something before baby is born? or just wait for the baby to bron, register birth, apply for indian passport and then include in our current VISA application?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Hi Folks, great news to share. My nomination and visa were granted this Avro. Here is my timeline:

26/06, Nomination and Visa application submitted (Parramatta Office)

02/10, Both nomination and Visa are granted (no CO contact)

Time to celebrating....And good luck for the rest of guys!

Hello Everyone!

OUR VISA GOT GRANTED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline:

Employer Nomination 27th May 2014

Visa Application with Medicals/ Police Clearance 19th June

Request for more info from Employer 29th August

Employer Replied 9th September

Nomination Approved 11th September

Request for more info from us (AFP Check) 24th September

Info Sent 1st October

Visa Grant 2nd October

Just over 3 months from application to visa grant. Processed with Team 4 in Victoria.

Good luck to those of you waitng, any day now...

Hi Folks, great news to share. My nomination and visa were granted this Avro. Here is my timeline:

Congratulations Christin, thats super news.

Mine was logged 4 days after you so here's hoping! Woo...

Congrats Christin!

Hello Everyone!

OUR VISA GOT GRANTED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline:

Employer Nomination 27th May 2014

Visa Application with Medicals/ Police Clearance 19th June

Request for more info from Employer 29th August

Employer Replied 9th September

Nomination Approved 11th September

Request for more info from us (AFP Check) 24th September

Info Sent 1st October

Visa Grant 2nd October

Just over 3 months from application to visa grant. Processed with Team 4 in Victoria.

Good luck to those of you waitng, any day now...

Congratulations Ellis :)

By the looks of it, it seems that visa's are being approved around the 14 week mark excatly to the day! I guess thats a good enough guideline for me.

Yup, the longest wait of my life, I can tell you that much! Hang in there, not much longer now :-)

Sorry didn't get any response so posting again,

Hello Guys,

I have lodged ENS 186. My wife is currently pregnant and it's unlikely we will get PR before our baby is born. In this case i will have t apply for Indian passport for my baby and then apply for including baby in our visa application. My Question is, till the time my baby receives Indian passport,his/her stay will be considered as illegitimate in Australia? Do i need to do something before baby is born? or just wait for the baby to bron, register birth, apply for indian passport and then include in our current VISA application?

Thanks

Sorry didn't get any response so posting again,

Hello Guys,

Thanks

hi sidat congratulations on the pregnancy, hope your wife is well :) when your baby You register the baby and apply for a passport and then you have to add the baby to your current visa. Once the baby had been granted that visa you can go ahead and add it to your 186 application. The baby won't be illegitimately in Australia unless you are. The baby will be given an Australian birth cert on registration of birth. Your baby will automatically become an Australia citizen on its 5th birthday regardless of your visa status. Hope that helps, good luck with everything :)

Edited by Jessiejam