I don't think there is big difference on timing whether or not using an agent. I used an experienced agent and submitted everything as soon as the applications were lodged. It has been 4 months. Still nothing from the department!

Hi barney we're very close in our lodgement dates let me know how you get on, we lodged on the 15th of July

Most of people receive news 3 month after the lodgement. Maybe you can expect some news in mid of Oct.

Got something new today.

Just received an email from CO (Team 5, VIC) requesting health examinations. Then I tried to log in to my Application, couldn't see any "Organise your Health Examinations" link as mentioned in the requests. Then I replied to her email, stating that I couldn't find the links. Then I received an automation reply to my reply (sorry for confusing you :D) from Team 5, which had a section saying that Current Issues-HAP LINK and it said that if "Organise your Health Examinations" links were not displayed then I need to drop an email to them with subject line saying that “Organise your health link is not available”,

Should I send them another email according to the guidance in their automation email?

Any advises would be really appreciate

Hi All,

Just an update. MA informed that my nomination has been approved today. DIBP seems to be bang on the 3 months target, my timelines....

Noimination and Visa applied ( all medicals, PCC etc frontloaded ) - June 23rd

Since my Australia police check expired ( 1 year completed ) I resubmitted a new one 2 weeks back proactively to keep my docs in order and avoid delays.

Nomination approval - 24th Sep.

Awaiting progress on visa approval now...

Hi All,

PR got approved immediately after nomination approved. :wink:Timelines below.

Since my Australia police check expired ( 1 year completed ) I resubmitted a new one 2 weeks back proactively to keep my docs in order and avoid delays.

Visa Approval - 24th Sep

Direct Entry, High Risk Country, processed through MA.

P.S - MA said that there was a query to employer on leave policy and workign hours on the nomination part on 22nd Sep and it was responded to on 23rd Sep.

Time to celebrate now after all the anxiety. Wish all those waiting get their PRs soon....just a word of advice be proactive on the documentation and requirements...frontloading all upfront during nomination seems to cut the wait time between nomination approval and visa approval from my experience and observing the timeline of others in forums....

Hi All,

Visa Approval - 24th Sep

P.S - MA said that there was a query to employer on leave policy and workign hours on the nomination part on 22nd Sep and it was responded to on 23rd Sep.

Time to celebrate now after all the anxiety. Wish all those waiting get their PRs soon....just a word of advice be proactive on the documentation and requirements...frontloading all upfront during nomination seems to cut the wait time between nomination approval and visa approval from my experience and observing the timeline of others in forums....

Congrats Semsen! Mine was lodged just a few days after yours so hopefully there will be more good news soon!

Hi All,

Visa Approval - 24th Sep

there has been no good news for a few time, congrats samsen

Edited by mm888mm