My application went in on 22/05.

Nomination was approved on 12/08. Haven't heard anything new since then.

Personally I think they prefer application without dependents. I included my wife and my toddler in my application.

Does anyone with recent approval mind sharing if any dependents were included in their application? Thanks guys!

My application went in on 22/05.

Nomination was approved on 12/08. Haven't heard anything new since then.

Personally I think they prefer application without dependents. I included my wife and my toddler in my application.

Does anyone with recent approval mind sharing if any dependents were included in their application? Thanks guys!

ENS Nomination (transistion): 12/05/14

Visa application: 01/06/14

Medical: 06/06/14

ENS approval: 13/08/14

Visa Granted: 25/08/14

High Risk Country

Wife & child included in the application

Edited by Heyitsme

Hello everyone,

My company nominated me and the approval only took a matter of days, I've paid and submitted all necessary documents. It's been processing for 2months now. Anyone any idea how long I have left?? It's a temporary transition stream - 186 visa

Hi Crimbo23, may I ask how do you know the nomination has been granted? Do they send an email to your employer? Will the status on your immiaccount changed to "complete"?

Thanks!

Hi guys, I've been following this thread for a while now.

Lodged the nomination at the end of June but still haven't heard anything. I am waiting for the nomination to be granted before lodging the visa application. The wait is indeed very frustrating!

Hi Megan why are you waiting for the nomination to be granted?

Hi Stevevw975, that's cos I am not sure if it'd be granted. The visa application costs about 4k and if the nomination is not granted then I'll lose that..

I'm not sure if I should've submitted the visa application at the same time as well? Hmmmmmm....