Prospective Marriage Visa Application Submitted

EllieJV

Hi guys, I couldn't find any threads specifically about how PMV (300)'s are going. All were 309, 100, 801 and 820. If there is already a thread for this, please let me know :)

I was wondering how everyone else's applications are going/went to get an idea of the current processing times.

My application;

21st Feb - Application submitted

7th March - Uploaded everything except police checks and medical

8th March - Medical

9th March - CO's first contact requesting medical and police checks

Hoping to have police checks uploaded by 24th March, and press the 'information provided' button. :)

How's everyone else's going? :cute:

Great Idea, Was going to do this myself! We sorta just hijacked the 309/100 thread lol

My Stats

9Th January - Submitted Application

7th March - C/O requested more information ( Great Birthday Present)

16th March - Fiancee's Australian Police check arrived

18th March - Australian Police check arrived

22nd March - Booked Medical

Still waiting on Uk Police check

Havent seen too many PMV on here to know of current times but Id assume similar to that of 309/100

9 minutes ago, EllieJV said:

My partners drop down side of the application has 'Approved' next to it. Not sure what that means but must be good!? :D

Yeah thats the same for my partner too, it was like that once the C/O requested for more information! 

Have you uploaded all your medicals and police checks etc?

Just now, Lever40 said:

Yeah thats the same for my partner too, it was like that once the C/O requested for more information! 

Have you uploaded all your medicals and police checks etc?

Yeah, we were already waiting for my medical to get uploaded before the CO asked.
Then we uploaded our police checks a couple days before the day the CO wanted them by, so on 22nd :)

10 hours ago, appletwist said:

Hello,

Can I please ask how much in pounds your visa cost? I know on the website it says 4400 pounds and Australian dollars it's $6865. But 4400 seems a little off, I think it should be more around 4200. 

Any info would be appreciated.

Like previously stated it will depend on your currency exchange at the time of payment. And your bank charges. I was able to pay in AUD anyway so was lucky i didnt have an exchange rate to worry about. 

20 hours ago, appletwist said:

Hello,

Can I please ask how much in pounds your visa cost? I know on the website it says 4400 pounds and Australian dollars it's $6865. But 4400 seems a little off, I think it should be more around 4200. 

Any info would be appreciated.

Mine was £4281.49 and £129.01 non-sterling fees

Thanks for the information. For the Prospective Marriage visa, did you have to supply a certificate of no impediment or a letter to certify that neither of you are married already?

I've only sent the intended marriage letter from celebrant. I haven't been asked for anything else, but I'm only 20 so unlikely I'd have been married before haha