Template for statement of work from employer

Mrwilson

Hello everyone, my wife and i have taken the plunge into getting our visas after a life changing trip to Brisbane. We are currently going through the skills assessment stage and need to draft up a letter to send to my previous employers to request working dates etc.

Could anyone give advice on what the letter should include or have a template I can use?

Thank you for any help.

Lee.

If you need a reference letter, e.g. for skills assessment, I'd draft it and send it to them asking them to confirm the details are accurate and if they are ok with it, to sign and post it back to you (sending a self-addressed stamped envelope would likely be appreciated too). Many employers will be fine with helping if a lot of the work is taken care of for them.

Thats exactly what i did, which was a royal pain as i had to go back 10 years. Essentially send a template in the form of:

To whom it may concern,

I can confirm that X worked as a X between XX/XX/XXX and XX/XX/XXXX for XXXX plc/ltd

Duties included:

XXX Cut and paste from job description / whatever you did XXX

If you require any further info please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours

XXXX

XXXX

and then politely asked my boss(es) / HR to print on headed paper and sign before sending back.

that was it.