A shout out to Brisbane

movingback

I should mentally add 2 hours to the time, because that is exactly how far QLD is out of sync in my opinion, but I find it difficult when my work hours are 830 to 5! If I could swing a workday from 7am to 330pm then that would be sweet. The construction industry works those hours and they have it absolutely 'nailed'

I should mentally add 2 hours to the time, because that is exactly how far QLD is out of sync in my opinion, but I find it difficult when my work hours are 830 to 5! If I could swing a workday from 7am to 330pm then that would be sweet. The construction industry works those hours and they have it absolutely 'nailed'

??????? 6.30 until 5.00, however on easy street at the moment so get away by about 4.00 a few days now!

So when did Brissy cease being a rather 'dour' large/small town (as it was long known) and do a Cinderella and find its 'lost slipper' and turn into this so desired city of prominence I ask?

The Day you pretended to visit.

.........love Brisbane......

.........the city has much going for it.....

.........and it is possible to eat after 8:00pm...!

.........depends on the place.......and sometimes what your eating....

..........if it's something that takes a lot of preparing and cooking.....

..........it takes the kitchen staff way past their finish time......!

..........book ahead and ask....!

..........ime have found if it's just steak and salad the chef will accomodate you....

........just to add lots of places open to the wee hours....

........farriers at the queens head on Arthur st the valley afaik is still open till 2:00 am

.........if your peckish after a night in the city....

.........in fact loads of places......I've never gone home hungry after a late night in Brisbane....!

Edited by Tink

The Day you pretended to visit.

I thought you'd raise your head and risk the flak. As expected you are clueless to being able to give any adequate account to the posed question. Don't bother yourself with/on my visiting schedule as to being real or not, or has been, is going or will be going at some distant point in the future, as it has troubled you in the past. Look on it as an intellectual exercise, where time and space play no part in proceedings, to a perfectly simple question. Hard I know, but do try.

I thought you'd raise your head and risk the flak. As expected you are clueless to being able to give any adequate account to the posed question. Don't bother yourself with/on my visiting schedule as to being real or not, or has been, is going or will be going at some distant point in the future, as it has troubled you in the past. Look on it as an intellectual exercise, where time and space play no part in proceedings, to a perfectly simple question. Hard I know, but do try.

Sure, well I hope you enjoyed the imaginary visits anyway. :unsure:

Sure, well I hope you enjoyed the imaginary visits anyway. :unsure:

Good ho. Just remember hard but potentially moral building. I can't be everywhere I'm afraid. Actually replaced BrisVagas with Sydney to go to in January. I hope you get over your obvious ' over stimulated' state of being of imagining me frequenting Brisbane anyway. I suppose you 'feel' your being followed as well?

Guest The Pom Queen

For goodness sake Flag you seem to be more argumentative than normal recently. I am going to have to ask you all to stop the bickering or certain areas of the forum will become inaccessible. This isn't CTF.

Ps don't bother replying on here as infractions seem to offend.