? visa

jayne

Hi, im looking into parent visa and i dont understand how much how long etc....i have two sons living in Melbourne they both have PR im 53 and partner is 48....IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAVE DONE THIS RECENTLY OR DOING THE SAME.....thanks. :cool:

Hi, im looking into parent visa and i dont understand how much how long etc....i have two sons living in Melbourne they both have PR im 53 and partner is 48....IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAVE DONE THIS RECENTLY OR DOING THE SAME.....thanks. :cool:

Yes, lots of people,but their experiences are in the main forum. The only people who can give information in this bit of the forum are agents

(sorry Mods but thought I should point them the right way).

Jayne - since you're looking for input from general forum members, I've moved your thread to the Migration section. Where you posted was specifically to ask migration agents a question.

Perhaps read through the last several pages of this thread: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/77756-brand-new-pio-parents-visa-thread.html to get an idea of what's involved.